• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

what to do

ISA

Best answers
ok this is hard to explain but here it is....... ok there's this guy his is mad in love with me. he would do anything for me no matter what, but then there's anothre guy, we are friends with benefits but i got attached to him. i care for him but he dont make up his mind he tells me that he wants to be friends but then he gets mad when i talk to other guys. i just dont know what to think

chicano

Legendary Poster
Best answers
Friends with benefits? Then you're basically fucking the guy, right?

Why not just say that.

Anyways, if the guy can't make up his mind, then move on...if he just wants to be friends with you..then he shouldn't be getting mad if you talk to other people. Just tell him was up, either he's with you or not. Then if he still decides to not get with you, then get with that other guy. Even if your friend with "benefits" gets mad at you, not like if he's exactly with you anyway. So what does it matter if you go out with a different guy or not.

WESTLA

Best answers
its sounds good for the guy.. id say ok too lol

but you really need to give yourself more respect because a guy is never going to give you any if you don't..

laura08

Best answers
da guy probably juss aint readii fo a commitment n all he gettyhn of u is pussy y u gone put ur self out der fo like dat dont bother wastyhn ur time if h e awwreadii say he juss wnats to be friends

ISA

Best answers
da guy probably juss aint readii fo a commitment n all he gettyhn of u is pussy y u gone put ur self out der fo like dat dont bother wastyhn ur time if h e awwreadii say he juss wnats to be friends

I KNOW WHAT YOY MEAN BUT DAM!!! WHEN YOU LOVE SOME ONE IS HARD TO SEE IT... NO MATTER HOW MANY DIFFERENT PEOPLE TELL YOU

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad