• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

What would you do???

BabyV♥

Best answers
Okay ima try to shorten this as much as i can .... well my friend is in this situation where she was with this guy for about two years and the friday before valentines day they broke up and i guess over the weekend or that same night he went and f**kd a girl then the next day he tells her that hes so sorry and this and that but he didnt tell her what he did till like 3 or 4 days later and wen he told her she got pist and just decided to end it with him for good and now their talking again but shes skeptical about whether she shud really get back in this relationship with him cuz shes hurt and then cuz he told her that the girl he f**ckd might be pregnant and he doesnt know if its his and she definetly doesnt wanna be a step mommy lol and of course after two years of bein with this person your stil gunna have love for them but what would you do??

Thumper Pomona

Legendary Poster
Best answers
sticky i fucked a lil hood rat fucken good fuck i did ever fuck this other chick but we were just friends well i started dating the other chick but the hoody man she just good to fucken good she had goood pussy the best n well i knew she was a lil hoe but she got pregnaunt she went to jail for a month d.u.i. n well i started dating this chick i realy liked her well the girl gets out of jail n she tells me she missed two periods im like WHAT i pulled out she like i only fucked U im like what the fuck..... n well i told the new chick n she had already fucked me dude i couldnt work it out it just didnt i didnt do nothing wrong but it just like fucken swiming up hill or up a water fall so uhhhhhhhhhhh man n i have been with girls who fucked other people while i was in it n i found out to much in the back of the head u know i dought it it aint gona work it just doesnt i moved on n made shure not to fuck around it just dont work out. whatch what i tell u...

z123

Legendary Poster
Best answers
If he f**cked a chik the same day that he broke up with his gf, then he didnt have any feelings for his gf in the first place, now if it was me i wouldnt talk to him at all after that.

flakah

Best answers
Damm see things like this can be twisted
I wudnt get back wit em
cuz if he went off n fckd another chick n he wasn't being foreals
he jus wanted some booty
but then again sometimes you can love someone
soo much that you have the heart to forgive them
n look past their mistake....
But that all depends on how the relashionship between
the two of them is ...

BabyV♥

Best answers
Yeahh i wouldnt get back with him either but idk, just wanted to see what ur guys's advice was about it. Thanks. =)

n3na-n-p3lon

Legendary Poster
Best answers
damz i would get so pissed. n wouldnt kno wut 2 do. pero one thing fo sho if da ruca's preg den fuck it am done wit da vato am thru... time 2 move on. if she aint lets make a promise if u love me n if u dnt care walk away i'll go ma way

Bryceyda

Experienced Poster
Best answers
I could relate to being with a guy for two years, I would probably hate him ...
If somebody did that to me.. why waste your feelings for somebody who wants better?

- No matter how horny I would be I'd never cheat on the man I'm with.
He coulda jacked off, but at the same time.. to ( Men) it's not the same..

But a real man would, she should move on..
He could have the other girl pregnant.

I <3 VW

Legendary Poster
Best answers
he had no intentions of getting back with her, he said "f" it ill go bang another hoe.

tell her to move on.

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad