• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

Where Mexicans Come From

bugsy915

Best answers
you are right, the first "mexicans" are of european (mostly spanish) and native descent. but if you want to dig furthur, you are in for quite a shock.

spanish people are a mixture of people from europe and middle east, and africa. spain originally was formed by romans after winning it in 202 b.c. and had control over this land for a long time. this is how spain became a christian country, mostly catholic, (like rome).

in 711 ad the moors (a mixture of arabs and moslems) settled in spain. they held a big part of spain and lived in relative peace with christians. moslem influence is a big part of spanish culture. in the early 1000's, jewish scholars moved into barcelona and established large communities,churches, business and schools in the country's capitol..

there were intermarriages between the groups and they lived in peace. it was til about the 1490's when it all went to shit. catholic priest expelled moslems from spain, and later the jews were also kicked out. there was a holy crusade launched by king fernando and queen isabella. it extended to the new world (america) the crusade was led by portugal.

when the spanish and portuguese landed in the americas they tried to convert the natives there into christians. there was war against the aztecs and the spanish won. soon after spain took over the aztec empire, there was slave trade in the americas. ( yes there were black slaves in mexico).

"indians" as columbus called them, is still in debate their are alot of different theories. some scholars believe that they came from asia, some others believer they are primitive to the land, some say they are from the carribean. it's hard to tell because the spanish burned all documents the aztecs had when they were defeated, thus burning alot of crucial history and information.

so what is a mexican you ask. well we have roman blood, jewish blood, moslem blood, african blood, native blood, german blood, french blood.etc. etc. we have the same blood that flows through german nazis, italian catholics, iraqi muslims, black muslims, jewish aristrocrats,and so on and so on.

after the years there have been alot of chinese moving to mexico, after they built the rail roads for the u.s. they were kicked out and alot of them moved to mexico.

we are a complete mixture of everything. that is why we have white cousins, black uncles, chinese looking girlfriends, and bronze siblings.

but along with all our great history and background, we still seem to kill each other on the streets owned by our government over 13 or 14, blue, or red. we kill the people that look exactly the same of us. that is not brown pride, that is self hatred. why do we kill our own brothers? that is what i cannot understand.

can anyone tell me why??????

bugsy915

Best answers
the word MEXICO, came from the word MEXICA, (prononounced me-shi-ca), it is the nahuatl word for aztec. (NAHUATL IS THE LANGUAGE AZTECS SPOKE) the real name of the aztecs was mexica. the spanish named them aztec. so mexico is actually a good name. it represents the original people of that beautiful country.

baby_d

Experienced Poster
Best answers
mexico comes 4rm tha word mescla...obviously we r mixed races... sooo i dont no wat all tha racism iz about.

Best answers
you are right, the first "mexicans" are of european (mostly spanish) and native descent. but if you want to dig furthur, you are in for quite a shock.

spanish people are a mixture of people from europe and middle east, and africa. spain originally was formed by romans after winning it in 202 b.c. and had control over this land for a long time. this is how spain became a christian country, mostly catholic, (like rome).

in 711 ad the moors (a mixture of arabs and moslems) settled in spain. they held a big part of spain and lived in relative peace with christians. moslem influence is a big part of spanish culture. in the early 1000's, jewish scholars moved into barcelona and established large communities,churches, business and schools in the country's capitol..

there were intermarriages between the groups and they lived in peace. it was til about the 1490's when it all went to shit. catholic priest expelled moslems from spain, and later the jews were also kicked out. there was a holy crusade launched by king fernando and queen isabella. it extended to the new world (america) the crusade was led by portugal.

when the spanish and portuguese landed in the americas they tried to convert the natives there into christians. there was war against the aztecs and the spanish won. soon after spain took over the aztec empire, there was slave trade in the americas. ( yes there were black slaves in mexico).

"indians" as columbus called them, is still in debate their are alot of different theories. some scholars believe that they came from asia, some others believer they are primitive to the land, some say they are from the carribean. it's hard to tell because the spanish burned all documents the aztecs had when they were defeated, thus burning alot of crucial history and information.

so what is a mexican you ask. well we have roman blood, jewish blood, moslem blood, african blood, native blood, german blood, french blood.etc. etc. we have the same blood that flows through german nazis, italian catholics, iraqi muslims, black muslims, jewish aristrocrats,and so on and so on.

after the years there have been alot of chinese moving to mexico, after they built the rail roads for the u.s. they were kicked out and alot of them moved to mexico.

we are a complete mixture of everything. that is why we have white cousins, black uncles, chinese looking girlfriends, and bronze siblings.

but along with all our great history and background, we still seem to kill each other on the streets owned by our government over 13 or 14, blue, or red. we kill the people that look exactly the same of us. that is not brown pride, that is self hatred. why do we kill our own brothers? that is what i cannot understand.

wow. i never knew spanish(spain) people were mixed with african and middle eastern.

Omega13

Best answers
dunno but my parents have aztec blood not spanish blood they from southern mexico

Best answers
2 things umm i did not read all that shit and mexicans have no black in them first off thats all bullshit...Well me personally my family is mexican but there From native's Mexican's have Native In them not nigger.
Thank You have a good day.

CaMbA_L?K?

Legendary Poster
Best answers
2 things umm i did not read all that shit and mexicans have no black in them first off thats all bullshit...Well me personally my family is mexican but there From native's Mexican's have Native In them not nigger.
Thank You have a good day.
shit you are kinda funny with your posts against niggers, but im witcha, but one last thing every who has an spanish last name has minimum a lil bit spanish in his blood......i am brown i dont look a lil bit european or spanish but my last name is martinez ........LOL.....

CaMbA_L?K?

Legendary Poster
Best answers

Yes I agree, but it doesn't happened just with mexico, it happened with with all latin america, all of latin america.........

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad