• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

Who has Graduated from University

Americano

Who has graduated from College, University, Tech

and in what area or major did you study

Wish I could see more of mi raza getting it done in the academics.

I am a PhD student in Tejas. in the built environment area. hopefully one more year then out of here.

well i havent graduated from no college YET....but i have a lot of things i want to get dont before i get there....but i am proud to say that my older brother, age 20, father of a 1 year old little boy, is graduating next sunday from brooks institue of photography, he majored in computer graphics and designs, and has his job waiting at Geffen Records in Santa Monica.....he put everything he has to be the first one in the family to graduate the right way even with a family at a young age. he does it all for his son.

I am only 1/8 Mexican and half Cherokee, but I am working on my Masters in Library Science at the University of North Texas. I got my BS at Baylor University in Waco, Texas. I took some time off for marriage and my baby, and am still taking a limited course load because I want more time with my family, but I will make it there before too long and will be a Librarian.

I am the first one to graduate from a university in my family so I understand what that means.

I love to listen to people who go the hardship route and finish college.

I am proud of each and everyone who has posted

stick to it xchica.. understand that nuestra raza needs us to compete in the realm of ideas and solutions not complaints and stereotypes.

I'm doing my bachelors in mathematics right now at Rutgers University. I'm suppose to be graduating in 2008 but I might purposely extend that by a year to take more advanced courses (to better my chance of getting into graduate school). Hope to pursue a PhD. in mathematics.

My younger sister is going to gradute from a university in May. Very happy and proud of her. Glad she didn't end up with 3 kids and no hubby.

I am on my second year in a community college.

Hmm does it make a difference if you graduate from a university or a community when you try and look for a job?

My younger sister is going to gradute from a university in May. Very happy and proud of her. Glad she didn't end up with 3 kids and no hubby.

I am on my second year in a community college.

Hmm does it make a difference if you graduate from a university or a community when you try and look for a job?
lol that's funny I have 3 kids and no hubby divorced 3.85 GPA on a double major my own house I rent but mine my own car 2006 chevy equinox suv all wheel drive, I work and no one takes care of us and I pay all my bills it's possible if you want to do it even with 3 kids and no hubby not on welfare either but tell your sister congratulations on graduating I will be right behind her in another year and a half

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad

Back