• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

wut u miss?

mexigurl15

Experienced Poster
Best answers
wut u miss mas de tu last relacion?
yo estrano su aucencia going out wit him and he would alwayz be there when i needed him....

Tracalero

Legendary Poster
Best answers
i miss her supportive ways and being able to talk to her about most everything.....

3SA MOR3NITA

Best answers
I Miss Everythin..the Way He Looked At Me..the Way He Would Always Be There For Me.he Was Everythin A Gurl Could Ask For In A Man.

Mr. T

Banned
Best answers
I don't live in the past, I live in the present and think about the future. New day new ho.

l@ mor3n@

Best answers
i miss the crazzi shit we ued to do and him holdin me and tellin me everything would be ok when really it was all goin wrong i just miss everthing about him ne little thing he would do would leave me wantin more awwww i miss him.......=(

Snowhite

Best answers
I miss the way he made everything ok just by looking at me and flashing his beautiful smile...and the crazy shit we use to do just to see each other...lol

acuario5764

Legendary Poster
Best answers
i miss mmmmmm........nothing he was a fuckin idiota and right know i hate him and he always went with sus friends and ignored me

**MiSS 5o9**

Legendary Poster
Best answers
yeah same here^^^
that he loved me, dat he would never leave me, or hurt me!!!
dat we would be together forever, marry, have his kids!!
so sad dat all dat was nutin but a lie!!! :(

vanessa29690

Best answers
i miss the way he made me feel like he cared about me so much and like i was the most important person to him.

Thumper Pomona

Legendary Poster
Best answers
i mis the pussie thats it she was a squerter very exiting but a straight hood rat but she made me straight bust the meanest nuts i ever have u know what i mean u just have sex with some one and it is so fucken intense...... but had nothing in comen man thats what i miss

n3na-n-p3lon

Legendary Poster
Best answers
i miss da way he usta hold me tight everynite, da way he usta say te amo da way he would pick me up at skool da way eveyrhting wus a secret n nobody would get in between...now we dnt even have time 2 c each other n dat kills me... pero am glad i still got him

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad