• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

Y FAK3 iT...??

SUR3NA_FRM_SD

Best answers
HOW CUM WiT SUM GUYZ D3Y CH3AT ON A GURL AND Li3 ABOUT iT AND SAY D3Y LOV3 U W3N D3Y R3ALLY DONT... AND W3N U TRY TO BR3AK UP WiT TH3M TH3Y BRiNG UP ALL DA SHiT THAT UV3 B33N THRU TOG3TH3R AND SAY i LOV3 U i R3ALLY DO BUT TH3N W3N U 4GiV3 TH3M TH3Y FUCK UP AGAiN..? iF D3R GONNA CH3AT Y DO D3Y WANT U AT ALL???? iF THEY WANT ALOT OF OTH3R GURLZ WHAT DO D3Y WANT A GF4..???

[Lil Boo]

Legendary Poster
Best answers
Yea Dats Fuckin True As Fuck.....n Like I Kno This Shit Cuz Like I've Been Through It So All Dem Lil Vatos Needa Stop Playin Games Lie Dat N Get Real Ya Kno...

But Hey Girl Can U Please Stop Wit Da 3 Cuz It Buggin Da Shit Outta Me

Breal

Banned
Best answers
HOW CUM WiT SUM GUYZ D3Y CH3AT ON A GURL AND Li3 ABOUT iT AND SAY D3Y LOV3 U W3N D3Y R3ALLY DONT... AND W3N U TRY TO BR3AK UP WiT TH3M TH3Y BRiNG UP ALL DA SHiT THAT UV3 B33N THRU TOG3TH3R AND SAY i LOV3 U i R3ALLY DO BUT TH3N W3N U 4GiV3 TH3M TH3Y FUCK UP AGAiN..? iF D3R GONNA CH3AT Y DO D3Y WANT U AT ALL???? iF THEY WANT ALOT OF OTH3R GURLZ WHAT DO D3Y WANT A GF4..???

IMO, Actions speak louder than words. Sounds like this boy likes having you as a stand by for when HE needs you. Don't listen to his words look at his actions- what are his actions saying to you?
Sounds like he knows he can treat you like sh*t and you will always take him back.
I don't understand why so many beautiful women let these losers treat them like crap- especially when there are a lot of good guys out there.

SUR3NA_FRM_SD

Best answers
i GET MiX3D FEELiN FROM HiM SOM3TiMEZ HEZ LiKE ALL OVA ME SHOWiN M3 HE LOVEZ ME N OTHER TiMEZ HE iGNOREZ ME......

[Lil Boo]

Legendary Poster
Best answers
YEA OKK DEN GiiRLiiE PUES DAMN i LiKE YO SiG iS TRuE AS FUCK!!!

N U KNO U GOTTA B REPPiN SanDaYgo ALL DAY EVRY DAY!!!

htownzdulcenina

Legendary Poster
Best answers
yup yup i know how that is i fuckin hate guys like that and there is females jus like that also......they are jus childish they dont know wat they want!!!!!!!!!!!

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad