• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

2-faced boy/gurlfriends

n3na-n-p3lon

Legendary Poster
Best answers
iight ppl. so i wanted to kno how many of yu have or ever had a 2 face boy/gurlfriend. and damz i got maself one i mean i dnt wanna talk bad bout him coz he is so sweet cuando he's wit me...pero wen we talk by da phone he's another guy dat i dnt even kno:confused:

i hate it coz wen he wit other vatos/homies he acts all tough n shit n its like i dnt matter to him [crazy]

wus up wit dat?

sunsagleaming

Legendary Poster
Best answers
iight ppl. so i wanted to kno how many of yu have or ever had a 2 face boy/gurlfriend. and damz i got maself one i mean i dnt wanna talk bad bout him coz he is so sweet cuando he's wit me...pero wen we talk by da phone he's another guy dat i dnt even kno:confused:

i hate it coz wen he wit other vatos/homies he acts all tough n shit n its like i dnt matter to him [crazy]

wus up wit dat?

he doesn't want to look tied down in front of his friends. you guys are all still young and he's not ready to be seen completely "taken." this is the innocent scenario.

or then he could be keeping up a front because his friends know something that you dont' like as if he was cheating on you.

i would purposefully put him on the spot when his friends are around and when there are other girls around to see which is the more likely situation.

talk to him as you do when your on the phone with him....give him extra hugs and kisses...and ask him to go out of his way for you someway...like a favor.

see what he does and how his friends react. do you get the feeling other ppl know something you don't?

bottom line...if he can't be proud to have you as his girl...don't be with him.

Domented

Best answers
ya well the best advice i can give u is tat he only treating u tat way cause u lettin him treat u tat way eh fuk i use to b like tat all the time until i met a girl i actually cared about now if i try and pull tat shit wit her DAMMM she lets me have it lol

-lADii_KillA-

Best answers
ya well the best advice i can give u is tat he only treating u tat way cause u lettin him treat u tat way eh fuk i use to b like tat all the time until i met a girl i actually cared about now if i try and pull tat shit wit her DAMMM she lets me have it lol

yea iagree with him you let him treat you lyk dat
stand up n tell him straight up if he wud care
about chu he wud never treat you lyk dat
serio if a guy treat me lyk dat serio iwudnt take it
ideserved better everygirl does..especially you.

Nenaa

Best answers
Honestly, vatos that put on fronts like that will never change.
I say slowly forget about him.
My ex was the same way and I'm so much happier without him around.
It gets annoying and they need to grow up and learn to stop
giving a fuck about other peoples opinion.

z123

Legendary Poster
Best answers

wus up wit dat?

Leave his a**.
If he really had deep feelings for u he wouldnt treat u that way no matter where or who u guys r with. Dont wanna be mean but honestly hes a lame a** by trying to be sumbody that he aint, y would u want to be with a fake like that?

And bout ure question. I had a friend like that but after a while i stopped talkin to her, ppl like that r just stupid wanna bs.

n3na-n-p3lon

Legendary Poster
Best answers
u all got a point... i talked to him n told him, pero da vato just wont understand! i mean dere's other vatos dat wanna get wit me...pero i cant trust em no more all coz of him....

truthBtold

Legendary Poster
Best answers
it doesn't matter how much you suck a dead man's penis, it's not going to become erect.

el chapo

Best answers
yo opino que las mujeres no devieran de dejarse que sus novios las trete asi por el telefono como dese la chica de este post eso es mi opinon para las mujeres

AZ'sfinest

Best answers
he doesn't want to look tied down in front of his friends. you guys are all still young and he's not ready to be seen completely "taken." this is the innocent scenario.

or then he could be keeping up a front because his friends know something that you dont' like as if he was cheating on you.

i would purposefully put him on the spot when his friends are around and when there are other girls around to see which is the more likely situation.

talk to him as you do when your on the phone with him....give him extra hugs and kisses...and ask him to go out of his way for you someway...like a favor.

see what he does and how his friends react. do you get the feeling other ppl know something you don't?

bottom line...if he can't be proud to have you as his girl...don't be with him.

i agree

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad