• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

?????

ESA ESCANDALOSA

Best answers
am always going to love you no matter what even though you turned your back. i still remeber all those cool times we spend together joking around and laughing all those times see i loved you and that was never going to change you even told me que i was the one that u truly loved but i guess that was a lie when you started beliving people with all their fucking lies men fuck those people they only wnted us apart but i guess they won cuz now we are far apart. now all i do is hate you cuz u broke me inside yeah i acted like i didn't care but why am igoing to lie. u still go to mi canton and talk to me straight but when you are with ur homies you talk ur bullshitt. i love you and i will always love you but why the fuck are you been a 2 face shitt i guess you haven't notice thta i still love you but ohwell i guess one of this days you'll fid out cuz like they say you never know how much a person loved until their gone so all i can say is goodby and so long but theirs something i always wanted to tell you fuck you putofucku youll regret the day you left me.

chicano

Legendary Poster
Best answers
Yeah, same here... I just skimmed through it.

You need to organize your poetry otherwise no one is going to be reading it.

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad