• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

.: a lil bout me :.

la innocente

Best answers
well you see i'm only 13 yeah i may be young but ive been thro alot of shyt. i not 1 of the followers i lead my skol. never will you see me depending on sum1 else. do i have friends? hell yes i have many friends but r they my true friends..no none is to be honst and thats the reason why i depend on noone.i have learn so much from my family and thats #1. # 2 is that no matter what never let any one see you weak always be keep a strong image.but anyways like i said i'm a leader so if you step up to me imma kick ur azz. dont mess with me. haters i say thank you 2 cause if it wasnt 4 you i would have never become so famous at school or the streets so thank you but i dont need that much attention lyk u do so stop hating on me. i mean lyk i can be a really fun, hyper, weird person if you got 2 really know me instead of just hating me just by the way i look.you may think wat the fuck u want but ive bee threw alot so bitch bck off!! no worries though cause i wont let you get mi don

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad