• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

advise please

acuario5764

Legendary Poster
Best answers
well i have been going out with this guy fernando for 9 months and things are going great with him and but my ex the one who cheated on me is calling my boyfriend on he phone and telling a bunch of things de mi that im a whore i que tenia novios por aca y por alla and that i been having haveing sex with a bunch of guys and all that shit witch is not true at all and fernndo no le creio ni nada pero tengo miedo que my ex is gonna ruin my realation ship and i dont want that cause las cosas con el van enserio con fernando and he proposed to me and all but im just worried that this is all going down the drain just because of my ex so what should i tell my ex and what should i do ? please i need help

~*Lil_Lokita*~

Legendary Poster
Best answers
MIRA PUES SI FERNANDO TE KIERE TE TIENE Q CREER A TI
Y NO LE AGAS CASO A TU EX
ESTA ARDIDO EL WEY POR YA ESTAS FELIZ
HABLA CON TU BF Y DILE Q NO ES VDD ESO
Y NO LE DIGAS NADA A TU EX DEJA Q SIGA HABLANDO MIERDA EL WEY

acuario5764

Legendary Poster
Best answers
well fernando belives me and all asta me defendio but im still worried y ya me esta artando el baboso de mi ex

acuario5764

Legendary Poster
Best answers
i think his gonna keep talking more shit bout me cause como el estaba disiendo que yo me estada acostando with a bunch of guy fernando told him que yo era virgen cuando yo espeze a salir con fernando and my ex just was like how you know that and all that and fernado was like cause we did it and i know that she was a virgen when she started dating me and my ex hanged up the fucking phone

la_brown_eyes

Best answers
Well homie if he is acting like that then that means he still likes you alot and he is jelouse cause you with him...pero don't let that get to you homie...because i used to be in the same situation, and all I told that guy is "don't be jelouse cause i'm not with you no more, you do your life and let me do mine" that is wat you should tell him mija. If he doesn't listen then just let him keep runing his mouth, and tell fernando que no le aga caso porque son puros chismes de el....pero mija one thing I will tell you is that if Fernando believes him that means that he didn't really want to be with you at all, I'm not saying that he will believe him i'm just sayin in case.....pero mija stay strong and just live your life with Fernando since your sayin everything is going great. ok well mija that is all I can tell you, hit back up see wat you think about wat i just put up on here ok?????well take care paisana

Your homegirl
La Brown Eyes
much love for you mija[wavey]

Best answers
Stay With You Vato Fernando And Prove To Your Ex That Ya Are Going To Stay Together And Nothin Is Coming Between Ya!!!! I Have Had This Problema Before So You Know I Know A Litlle Bout It!!!!

3SA MOR3NITA

Best answers
Your Ex Is Just Mad And Hatin That He Cant Have You No More...if Wat You And Fernando Is True Then Nothin Can Break Ya'll Up...just Let Him Run His Mouth..show Him That Its Not Effecting Anythin Between You And Fernando..its Just Basically Bringin Ya'll Closer..y Se Estan Confiando Mas Q Antes...just Dont Let Him Get To You....

acuario5764

Legendary Poster
Best answers
i dont know but he wont stop because wen he cheated on me thing ended between us and wen he tried to get me back lo rechase avd he is mad cuz fernando proposed to me

FERNANDO17

Best answers
babe dont worry i am not going to belive nada de nada de lo que gabriel me diga y ademas ya le parti la madre no creo que vuelva a molestar

Santanablack

Best answers
Tell that nigga get a life.Even if what he said was true.How is that any of his business.If you ask me thats some hatin ass shit.

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad