• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

age is just a number (2)

n3na-n-p3lon

Legendary Poster
Best answers
wow. now das different rite dere. i mean first of all why would da family do dat, yes dats showin kindness to da vato pero hey! think bout it....you dnt kno him...yu dnt kno why he goes to church!? for... i mean ma parentz mexican n yes dey would do da same pero not 2 sumone who dey dnt even kno!!!

just_dannie

Best answers
That's voluntary stupidity on the family's part to the max even, the parents deserve their asses whooped for bringing someone in their home that they didn't even really know and then more to the point, for not watching their daughter (!!) - ps, he's freaking nasty .. and as a parent, I'da broke his damn kneecaps before dragging his ass in to the police station and throwing him on the floor hog tied and my boot stuffed in his nostril!!

I woulda done this NO MATTER the color of his skin - if that was the point of this thread!!

Sno

Best answers
That's voluntary stupidity on the family's part to the max even, the parents deserve their asses whooped for bringing someone in their home that they didn't even really know and then more to the point, for not watching their daughter (!!) - ps, he's freaking nasty .. and as a parent, I'da broke his damn kneecaps before dragging his ass in to the police station and throwing him on the floor hog tied and my boot stuffed in his nostril!!

I woulda done this NO MATTER the color of his skin - if that was the point of this thread!!

i agree I think I would die if someone ever did that to my little girl...but trust me...Hed' get the beating of his life first...:mad: that infuriates me

AZ'sfinest

Best answers
sum illegals turn up on my rez and get these dumb chicks pregnant too. sum r under 18 but nobody around here gives a fuck cuz these rez bitches are easy anyway. but yea. . .it's just wrong.

T

TheTruthIs

^ I was about to reply and then noticed your sig... um, uh, I forgot what I was gonna say.

junior-boy

Best answers
to tell you the truth that article didnt say anything about the girl, like if she wanted to have sex or not but i think she wanted it

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad