• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

Age is just a number

LaRicanRarity

Experienced Poster
Best answers
Them perverts should just die.They ONLY marry them b/c they are thinking of sex.They don't care about conversation and mental stimulation or love.

sunsagleaming

Legendary Poster
Best answers
Them perverts should just die.They ONLY marry them b/c they are thinking of sex.They don't care about conversation and mental stimulation or love.

i-agree.jpg

truthBtold

Legendary Poster
Best answers
I can't speak for anyone but myself- but when it comes to wanting sex I do NOT want a virgin.m Ugh.

Sno

Best answers
Do you think it's because it's acceptable to do that in Mexico or are the parents just lazy and uninvolved with their kids life?

@Truthbtold:

Dont even go there.
Its not acceptable in mexico just like its not acceptable here.
Even thou it still happens.

Whether we want to admit it or not, it is acceptable behavior in Mexico. There are tons of young underage girls who end up with guys that are even ten or more years older thatn them. It sux that they get brainwashed into thinking they love these men. Most of them end up unhappy and full of kids before their 25th birthday...

truthBtold

Legendary Poster
Best answers
Whether we want to admit it or not, it is acceptable behavior in Mexico. There are tons of young underage girls who end up with guys that are even ten or more years older thatn them. It sux that they get brainwashed into thinking they love these men. Most of them end up unhappy and full of kids before their 25th birthday...

Right, I'm not saying all Mexicans do it or that some Americans don't do it- I was just talking about what is socially acceptable.

I <3 VW

Legendary Poster
Best answers
It's like all the girls here who are 15 and say they are dating 20+ year olds- where are their parents???
i see your point bruh.

Their parents may be there for them, its just that kids these days feel the need to grow up so quick. I blame it on the media, like i said kids think they're grown. Besides, you can't even discipline a child without having the fear of going to jail.

The media shows a lot that washes kids heads with bullcrap. IMO.

Judge Judy

Best answers
i see your point bruh.

Their parents may be there for them, its just that kids these days feel the need to grow up so quick. I blame it on the media, like i said kids think they're grown. Besides, you can't even discipline a child without having the fear of going to jail.

The media shows a lot that washes kids heads with bullcrap. IMO.

Where are the parents? If you go to little league games in a big city you will not see many kids there. How many parents even have their whole family sit down together at a dinner table? A strong family will always survive.

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad