• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

all my lil homegirls.lol!!

wh!sp3r

Experienced Poster
Best answers
:) :( :confused: :mad: [wavey] [violent] hey all my homegirls, ill miss u guys...and i mean my homegirls the ones that live in the same town as me.how u guys doing.miss u guys over the summer.i hope ill get to see you all...LOVE U JOTAS.J/K!!!:eek: :] [offtopic] [hurtu] :p ;) :D [hurtu] fucku :cool: :rolleyes: :eek:

La_Dreamer07

Experienced Poster
Best answers
mercedes thats messed up. we are not jotas you are. hey are you goin to the park when school is out.?

wh!sp3r

Experienced Poster
Best answers
maybe.idk.cuz miguel is grounded til he gets a job.i dont think jr will let him and that depends if im sick or not still!!

wh!sp3r

Experienced Poster
Best answers
i know.but im sprong.lol...but i might u know even if miguel dont go, cuz i want to spend one last day with all my homies...cuz everyone is leaving for the summer, but not me..and u think v-marquez will be there and bet e-marquez will be there too and all these ppls.damb there might be a rumble.lol

La_Dreamer07

Experienced Poster
Best answers
i dont know if they will be there. but yeah are you going to go to the middle school with us to get my sis an them?

wh!sp3r

Experienced Poster
Best answers
well just if im not sick.are we walking???shit ill bring a bike.lol..maybe we can get a ride some how...hm!!!!but if im not sick.then hell yeah

La_Dreamer07

Experienced Poster
Best answers
ok cool. this is going to be fun my sis is goin to be all pretty than we get them wet an they look ugly. lol. i think we are going to walk, but im not sure. or i think azalia said her bro was going to take us.

wh!sp3r

Experienced Poster
Best answers
lol.hell yeah.hm..who whould i get????ill get bianca..who all is going to be a fish next yr.

wh!sp3r

Experienced Poster
Best answers
wat u mean maybe rikkie g???not again!!!ill get jacob...if he goes to skool.lol.and angela

La_Dreamer07

Experienced Poster
Best answers
no i meant to say maybe jacob c. i got my sis and karina. an azalia i think gots my sis to and angela. i dont know we will see.

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad