• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

Andres Lopez Obrador Talking about the history of Misinformation

David

Best answers

If you tell a lie 100 times it can be turned into truth. Mexico has a long history of having news organization pandering to corrupt politicians from the PRI AND PAN. Many Mexicans are now looking at alternative news from YOUTUBE, Turing away from the establishment media that has lost the peoples trust.

LETYM

Best answers
The Mexican Media played a big role in keeping Mexicans in the dark about the vast amounts of corruption going on under EL PRE and EL PAN. Thankfully most of my family gets their news form online sources these days. this i also why Mexico is currently going through a positive change, the Media doesn't have the same control.

David

Best answers
What I find interesting about the media, especially in the West, almost all the media is out of touch with the people of Mexico. It’s like they don’t know how popular AMLO is, or they just want to portray him as being a bad hombre to Americans.

Rick

Legendary Poster
Best answers
I'm a 100% AMLO supporter. Mexico is lucky to have this once in a generation leader.

My Dad is always watching his YouTube videos. At his age its nice to see my dad happy about things changing in MEXICO.

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad