• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

any advice about this one??

ndnballinchick

Best answers
well last night i was talking to my boyfriend and he goes to college and he toll me that he might transfer to a college that is two states away!1 i'm really scared that when he leaves he's ganna find someone else and i think he will becasue he tolled me "if we break up i'm ganna find another girl" and he even asked me what i would do if i saw him with another girl? i don't know i'm still in high school and i have one more yr and he's already a freshman in college and i really love him alot but the thing is all the s*** we been through is not going to good and i'm really confused i really wanna be with him but it gets me thinking sometimes when he tells me that he probably find a new girlfriend if we break up? do you think he's already thinking about girls? SO DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS WHAT I SHOULD DO? do you think i should just let him go? or do you think i should just be with him until he finds out what he wants? i just want some suggestions i'm not trying to have people make my choices but plz just give me sum suggestions THANX!!!:(

carlos1

Best answers
well maybe u should try and work things out but if he realy likes you he will visit you wen ever he can

Highspeed

Best answers
I dont think if he really was serious about makin you two work when he leaves he'd be talkin all this shit about if we break up and findin other woman. I mean why the fuck would you mention breakin up if you haven't been thinkin about it, you need to ask him straight up what he wants to do. Because he's the one leavin it's his call to say whether he wants to keep you two goin or call it off. Tell him not to bullshit you and string you along.

Snuggles_1

Legendary Poster
Best answers
if he is asking stupid questions about breaking up then you should take that as a hint he is debating if he should dump you. sometimes after leaving high school people move on to seeing other people and some people stay together but if he is going to be two states away and you dont trust him or that situation take that as another hint. be honest with yourself and you need to ask him straight up what you waiting for

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad