• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

Arizona governor signs controversial immigration law

juan hernando

Best answers
No, your way off here. I doubt any of the Hispanics give a rats ass about the illegals. It's about being guilty of being brown and having an accent.

Conservative AZ Newspaper: "Arizona politics hits a low point"

A fundamental principle of law is that it should protect the innocent. Of all the damage made possible by Gov. Jan Brewer's signature on Friday to Senate Bill 1070, the worst is not the harm to the world's judgment of Arizona or to this law's economic consequences.
The worst effect is its grave potential for causing harm to innocent, taxpaying American citizens who no longer can feel certain of the law's blindness.
That is the terrible harm of it. SB 1070 lifts the blindfold of Lady Justice and commands her to see one different from the other, irrespective of innocence.

Read more: http://www.azcentral.com/arizonarep...es/2010/04/24/20100424sat1-24immigration.html

KeefeM20100424_low.jpg

this is what la raza wants u to believe .

truthBtold

Legendary Poster
Best answers
^ exactly! fix the system and secure the borders and let all Americans know that everyone around them is supposed to be here! White, Brown, Black, Yellow and Red... we will all benefit!

juan hernando

Best answers
My mom says that people of Mexican ancestry and whites used to get along great in the U.S.- even though there weren't that many Mexicans. She said that there wasn't all this political crap between them and that most all people of Mexican descent were citizens- often from many generations ago. I have a good friend whose mother came over illegally and brought him when he was three. I have known him since we were eight. He loves the U.S. and when I read about the LaRaza stuff and Aztlan and all that- I asked him about it. He didn't even know what I was talking about. I told him what I had read and he said, Well I hope you don't think all Mexicans think that way. And he looked a little hurt. My parents have hired an immigration attornety to help him get citizenship. He has a green card now.

yes i have been told the same thing that both got a long well. even shared lives. my mom and dad came here a long time ago to work the fields. thay got citezenship and had 2 babies.me and mi sister.we went to scool and played a long with the white and black people.

juan hernando

Best answers
^ exactly! fix the system and secure the borders and let all Americans know that everyone around them is supposed to be here! White, Brown, Black, Yellow and Red... we will all benefit!

yes but it will never work because the politicans and orginzations like la raza have there root planted deeply. one count on the other no matter who get hurt. its the way the mexicans are being shaped.

JagPaw99

Legendary Poster
Best answers
yes i have been told the same thing that both got a long well. even shared lives. my mom and dad came here a long time ago to work the fields. thay got citezenship and had 2 babies.me and mi sister.we went to scool and played a long with the white and black people.
Ignorance changes once given knowledge to...

a vendido won't.

Far Away

Best answers

My family has good friends whose people came here from Mexico around 1900. It's through many generations starting with my great-grandmother. They are just fellow Americans and friends to us. One of them owns a game arcade and gave me a wonderful 9th birthday party there. I love those people. I think it's more the chaos and flooding of so many people haphazardly in the nation that upsets most- more than their ethnicity- and probably because so many are poor and not more of a variety of economic groups. Then all the disrespect talk of American people, our laws, etc. It's true that all don't feel that way- but they are the ones getting heard.

juan hernando

Best answers
Both parties are bad. It's a sad situation. Hardly any noble or decent people.

yeah that both are. sorry i was talking to that other jerk. i have to go now i am going to look again for a job. thanks for being nice far away. i like that name.

HERO

Legendary Poster
Best answers
And right wingers have the fukking NERVE to even try and claim Obama is anything remotely close to being a Nazi.

What the hell do you call this new fascist Gestapo law?

Heard an old precinct captain from Scottsdale in Arizona, stated that the registration numbers for Latinos there are up 300% from just a year ago, due to outrage and fury over the outrageous, unconstitutional law passed by the Arizona legislature. Not only Latinos, but Navajos and Pueblo, Filipinos, Turks, Arabs, Laotians, Armenians and other groups disproportionately targeted by this foolish law, are registering massively, beginning their revenge against the GOP fools.

Wouldn't be shocked in the slightest to see AZ turn into a blue state because of these new NAZI politics.

LOL ! Do you have any idea why they made the law there .? In short there sick and tired of the crime and the down right bullshit.

phreakwars

Experienced Poster
Best answers
Being sick of the crime is besides the point.. EVERYBODY is sick of the bullshit with illegals.

If you had a child with brown skin, you'd be OK with a law that allows the police to detain and jail him until he produces a birth certificate?

This is blatant racial profiling and it is unconstitutional, regardless of the motivation for wanting to use it.

The law was meant to curb illegals in Arizona, but it's instead going to put a bigger burden on the police to be the enforcers of the law.

You don't have to be even accused of committing a crime or suspect of a crime to be detained and arrested.

Fukking ALEX JONES shit come to pass.

You can't enforce this law without turning into a police state. Too many innocent, legal, American born, persons who have NEVER committed a crime, can be detained just for being Brown and only speaking Spanish with little English.. really now... where can you SERIOUSLY not see a problem with that?

Hint: It isn't just Hispanics who are brown and have an accent.

[YOUTUBE]8i7XLD9uc7E[/YOUTUBE]

grape ape

Legendary Poster
Best answers
viva guys who can't stand latinos but come here every day and seem like they spend all day here and don't even know anything about latino culture on a site populated mostly by teenagers.

nice to know how lame racists are like the ones in arizona.

thanks guys... (lol)

truthBtold

Legendary Poster
Best answers
Racial Profiling? LOL

Your lame cartoons are really "cute", but
Lets look at the real issue...

[YOUTUBE]-Pbh_iiv7cE[/YOUTUBE]

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad