• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

Armenians

AP_x3

Best answers
Armenia is a country located in the middleast there is a huge population of armenians in hollywood glendale pasadena burbank Armenians are the first nation in the world that adopted christianity in the world ... lol no one knows us outside the LA area huh :D

Best answers
not much except that in europe they are considered black lol whats that about lol

Not considered blacks...more like not considered White.

Very debatable in the WN circles, but the people that have to deal with them in Europe dont' like them for the most part....same hgoes for Albanians, however, the Albanian situation has a lot to do with the influence of Islam, even among the White population.

Ghost_of_Hakim

Best answers
kim kardashian (armenian) is fiiiineee

kim-kardashian-teen-vogue-young-hollywood-party-Vu5qmt.jpg

1426977572_l.jpg

AP_x3

Best answers
Not considered blacks...more like not considered White.

Very debatable in the WN circles, but the people that have to deal with them in Europe dont' like them for the most part....same hgoes for Albanians, however, the Albanian situation has a lot to do with the influence of Islam, even among the White population.

Ghost_of_Hakim

dont get wat albanians got to do with armenians....... its to diffrent countrys and isent even located close to each other.....but armenians in europe are like the mexicans in cali...sum people like us sum people dont ...but watcha gonna do its like that with any race or origin

lmaonade

Experienced Poster
Best answers
I actually like Armenian people, which is weird around here. My mother said that when she was in high school there were always "problems" with them, but they've always been nice to me. Really nice. One of my uncles that married into the family is Armenian, and whenever we're celebrating a holiday he'll cook up some mean Armenian food.

Last Christmas him and his brothers got really drunk and they started playing Armenian music really loudly and started dancing and lifting women that were sitting on chairs. It was great. His sister can belly dance and she did that too.

Dark Mexican

Legendary Poster
Best answers
in england they usually clump together with the irainians who clump together with the africans, (somalians) i dont really know that much of them but i know outside of england, places like russia they are considered black, i watched it on ross kemp on gangs.

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad