• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

bad in school

whostolemyID

Best answers
Not you.....the one that made the thread.

Sorry for confusion :eek:

mmmmmmm lunch.
38.gif

whostolemyID

Best answers
I never understood your siggy....but then again I dont understand why men sleep with other men.....can you plz explian? :eek:

well now i think i would have rather heard a "fuck off pedro" then get that question. i wouldn't know about the whole man sleeping with man thing. my branch don't sway that way :mad:
and they siggy is a E-version of a movie quote.

smiley_x

Best answers
I wasn't asking you to expain bout the man on man thing.But since your reply mostly focused on that...it makes me wonder :eek:

I was asking you to explain the siggy haha......:p

whostolemyID

Best answers
I wasn't asking you to expain bout the man on man thing.But since your reply mostly focused on that...it makes me wonder :eek:

I was asking you to explain the siggy haha......:p

I'M NOT GAY!!!! would i be gay if i was hittin you up for your digits??? noooo so how bout them digits? :D

the siggy means . what we make of our selves while we are alive will be how we are remembered after we die.

smiley_x

Best answers
I'M NOT GAY!!!! would i be gay if i was hittin you up for your digits??? noooo so how bout them digits? :D

the siggy means . what we make of our selves while we are alive will be how we are remembered after we die.

So true and how many times do I have to tell you no on my number.I tell you that here....the other brown site...and myspace.... pfft :rolleyes:

your sig sucks..... *joecool smiley inserted here*

whostolemyID

Best answers
So true and how many times do I have to tell you no on my number.I tell you that here....the other brown site...and myspace.... pfft :rolleyes:

your sig sucks..... *joecool smiley inserted here*

one day i will break that wall down and you will give in to me and you will be mine ALL MINE.

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad