• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

Big shout out to all the cholas!!!

ESA BABY GURL

Legendary Poster
Best answers
I Wanna Take A Shot Out To Roster , Homey G, La 1 N Only Chris Ma Big Head , Latina4life The Mekican 500 And Sum More Ppl Dat I Know On Here

chula_420

Best answers
:cool: wht up. dam, i hate that song. they play it all the time!

but im diggin the hinaz on the video. ok - i guess.

714 Sleeps

Legendary Poster
Best answers
Lmfao, the song is funny.

They used some fine ass cholas though. :eek:

even if ur post is old i have 2 say...

I can say 2 or 3 where ok... and some where fucken pera ugly...

I know one bitch on there... she comes out on that video like 3 times...

My ex'z ex stupid ugly tranvistite lookn foolio!

lol just by sayen that she looks like a transvisite everyone should know what bitch im talkn about...

wanabe lil leva :mad:

woah first time Im actually angry...

SoyCatracho

Experienced Poster
Best answers
Now why would a nice girl like you be going out with a dude who dated a transvestite looking foolio?

714 Sleeps

Legendary Poster
Best answers
lmfao!!!

that bitch got a fine ass fool... and uh I admit he dumped her para mi... and then... dumped me because he said that he was n love wit dat ugly pera and i didnt give a fuck untill she started to call me sayn she gonna kill me or something

lmfao!!

stupid bitch grrr....

the peras man looks good though like Mr. Criminal... BUT the bad thing is that he has no job and is poor as fuck with no car...

OOOHH SHIT!!

COMADRE: I THINK I TOLD U ABOUT THIS FOOLIO COMADRE THAT WAS THE BITCH TRYNA COME UP N MY PAD AND START SHIT!!! lol I MEMBER I TOLD U THIS b4!!!! the bitch comes out on dis video like 4 times lol

714 Sleeps

Legendary Poster
Best answers
so much when u got a daughter and need to support her and need a car to get around and i dont like his dumbass so nope nope its really wrong he gets no respect...

but if u didnt have a job or a car i would b ok wit it :)

MzBrownEyes

Legendary Poster
Best answers
lmao my primo and i were just talking about this song. it was on some "CHOLA'S" myspace lol

( ^_^ )

Best answers
Damn! Jerry Springer needs to come to the barrio. We got some helluva material.

Forget him. we already have our own Mexican Jerry Springer and he's better. He's known as Jose Luis Cin Sensura and he has strippers during commercial breaks and lets people from the audience fight with the guests on the stage

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad