• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

Boys

Jackie

to me boys are wierd
not in a bad way of course
but girls can almost never figure them out for ex. when a guy says they like you and the next week you find out he has a girl friend.I think boys are just players
they like to have many girls
and do you know what
than leave the girl pregnant
what do you think?

not all guys are like dat but i can see where you might think that though....no doubt....but hey just keep your head up and you'll find one dat dont seem all dat wierd to you no more all ya gotta do is keep on lookin yep yep no doubt.....:D

to me boys are wierd
but girls can almost never figure them out for ex. when a guy says they like you and the next week you find out he has a girl friend.I think boys are just players
and do you know what
what do you think?

Why are you such a lesbian?

^^ same thing what i was thinking but then again not all guys are players you just gotta look right who nows mabe the perfect is your neighbor or sumtine lol

well if you takin about boys, they are BOYS! and don't know how to treat a woman.
but wen u talkin bout men, not all them are like that.

one o my homeboys that i know like all ma life is not lik that. he's the super sweetest guy and the prfect man. too bad his bitch dint realize that and cheated on him. see sometimes the good guys get the bad girls or the good girls get hte bad guys

to me boys are wierd
and do you know what
what do you think?

naw not all niggas are like that...u just have 2 find urself the right person....and he aint gonna come along that fast either...i mean what would joy b without no pain??...thats what makes love....true love so special...

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad

Back