• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

brake up to make up..

wh!sp3r

Experienced Poster
Best answers
me and my vato broke up yeaterday beacuse my surpose to be good friend told him that i had a crush on this other guy like 5% and she promissed me she wouldnt say anything but...me and her stoped talking for a little while because of something, so he starde to ignore me all day and i didnt know why, but then after skool he came up to me and told me it was over i was sad i didnt think it would hurt so much, but then he told me when i find out what i want to get to him on the subject... i thaught alday about this and a night i told him 2 come over we talked n made uped i missed him so much even if it was like 5 minutes apart i missed him...i didnt even like the other guy anymore i havent since like saturday..i dont understand why a friends will promiss she wouldnt say anything then she goes and turns her back on, men i dont care it she told him he had the right to know and i should i been the one to tell him, but shit i got my man back..."yess!" .....alrato

Mr Unique

Legendary Poster
Best answers
mmmm....i mayb would have told him if he was a real good friend....but then again i would have talked 2 u about it and tried 2 convice u 2 tell him urslef caus eman getting between couples is lot of dam drama...:D

wh!sp3r

Experienced Poster
Best answers
yeah thats true but the chick i told i really strsted her and she ran and told myt vato thats real fucked up eh..

Best answers
well congrats that u got ur man back i wish u da best but i guess something i learned this year was trust no one not even a good friend cuz they allways stab u in da bac lyke my friend fucked my man but wen i heard about it i cried but what else could i do im not with him no mores but its been mayb 1in half a month so yeah im good though i still love em but i wont go bac with no mater

Mr. T

Banned
Best answers
a female unable to keep her mouth closed w/ a secret... how SHOCKING! lol.

wh!sp3r

Experienced Poster
Best answers
every1 is telling me i should talk to her but i kinda want to because she is going threw something right now with her step sis in acoma pero im still pissed that she opened her mouth, now people keep asking me if im chitting on my vato, but i never sheated on him and ill never will..

wh!sp3r

Experienced Poster
Best answers
yeah right she didnt have her man cause they broke up for like a monthe in a half, but she opened her moyth noe she has her man back and i think he mad a big mistake not that i made at her thats why im saying that i really think he made a mistake, she went out with 2 guys when they broke up and he was going to hook up with another chick but he didnt want to because he still loved her, i think he made a mistake, hes my best friend, he is a true friend, and im NOT goign to break them up..ill let him amke mistake, pero if he ask me for advise ill give it to him... u know?

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad