• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

CA Teacher Let Kids Have Sex in Class

fish_surf

Best answers
http://www.wgntv.com/news/wgntv-california-students-sex-in-class-may12,0,7436984.story

OXNARD, Calif. - A Southern California teacher is accused of allowing two middle school students to engage in sexual activity in a classroom.

Parents and students from Haydock Intermediate School in Oxnard, California say an 8th grade boy and 7th grade girl had oral sex in class and the teacher did nothing about it.

It happened last March, while the rest of the class was watching a movie. The school district says it's unclear if the teacher knew what exactly was happening

sunsagleaming

Legendary Poster
Best answers
http://www.wgntv.com/news/wgntv-california-students-sex-in-class-may12,0,7436984.story

OXNARD, Calif. - A Southern California teacher is accused of allowing two middle school students to engage in sexual activity in a classroom.

Parents and students from Haydock Intermediate School in Oxnard, California say an 8th grade boy and 7th grade girl had oral sex in class and the teacher did nothing about it.

It happened last March, while the rest of the class was watching a movie. The school district says it's unclear if the teacher knew what exactly was happening

this teacher is a chomo and should be prosecuted as such.

EileeN

Best answers
I 'member back when I was in school in middle school some hoe was gettin fingered in class while watching a movie in class, she was moanin so loud the teacher turned on the lighhs N took em both to the prinicipal.

The boy was expellled from school N the girl was sent into alternative

chicano

Legendary Poster
Best answers
I 'member back when I was in school in middle school some hoe was gettin fingered in class while watching a movie in class, she was moanin so loud the teacher turned on the lighhs N took em both to the prinicipal.

The boy was expellled from school N the girl was sent into alternative

I wouldn't doubt if that was you.

Nadia

Best answers
I remember my freshman year they busted 4 people in the bathroom..
1 girl, 3 guys.. I remember her because she was the vice president of the student council.. Lol.

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad