• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

Can Gangsters really love a lady?

3sa_Angel

Legendary Poster
Best answers
they can love a girl but if they b players there is a chance dat they change but once you stuck wit different pussy you like dat life..............and you stop for a bit but they go back to dat vicio...........but yeah they can love..................

Best answers
I belive tat dey kan nomas ay que encontar da right ruca for dem. Alguna que lo ase feliz y que lo ase completo. A hyna tats there other half

K

Kingsynz

they prob can..but..do you really wanna get shot at..like my friend..can you really live constantly lookin over your shoulder...watchin for the rival gangs??...i know a friend that almost got killed..cuz she was messin wit a Gangster..
But a thug can love a gurl, and there would be less chances of stupidity...so..its up to you.

chika dulce

Legendary Poster
Best answers
icon_simon.gif
I THINK THEY CAN

TeArDrOp

Best answers
well from what my man is showing me i think they can love just cause they are out in da streets dosent mean they dont think about yall and my man would even take a bullet for me what does that show

Best answers
Por qu? preguntar?a usted tal eh de la pregunta de burro? Son los humanos de g?ngster joden extranjero' s? por supuesto ellos pueden ellos tienen el sentimiento a. ....Y para la consideraci?n de Cristo que por qu? est?n personas all? negras en el orgullo marr?n, alguien me contesta en ?se. ..Im grave.

Best answers
Por qu? preguntar?a usted tal eh de la pregunta de burro? Son los humanos de g?ngster joden extranjero' s? por supuesto ellos pueden ellos tienen el sentimiento a. ....Y para la consideraci?n de Cristo que por qu? est?n personas all? negras en el orgullo marr?n, alguien me contesta en ?se. ..Im grave.

Racist people like you are a burden to your own race not black people. That racist shit will get you know where little boy. Check your history, whites tried to do it and it didn't work. You will die preaching hate damn Mexican Nazi...

Best answers
La Qweefa (The Mexican Nazi)

This is where everyone is from stupid kid. Check your blood. This is where life began, so you know what that means MEXICAN NAZI, as you would say your a NIGGER LOVER...[violent]
http://news.nationalgeographic.com/n...50216_omo.html

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad