• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

Can this be happening???????

hotmexikanita

Best answers
i used to think that finding a true love in a chatroom was foolish
but know i'm starting to think that things like this can really happen
my friends think that its a waste of time and that it makes me look desperate. IDk if i'm going crazy but here at BP i found more than a just a friend i found a true love !!!!
i really want to know if this can be happening?????

JagPaw99

Legendary Poster
Best answers
I know Chickano found true love here with an underage girl awhile back...so yes I believe you.

HAVOC

Experienced Poster
Best answers
its not true love until you send him pics of your tits...

*whoever he is, he should be thanking me right now*

kanela

Best answers
i used to think that finding a true love in a chatroom was foolish
but know i'm starting to think that things like this can really happen
my friends think that its a waste of time and that it makes me look desperate. IDk if i'm going crazy but here at BP i found more than a just a friend i found a true love !!!!
i really want to know if this can be happening?????

HAVOC and I <3 VW you're so crazy!:p

I do believe that you can have a casual relationship on the internet, but since there isn't a actual connection I doubt that your relationship will become serious. In all honesty he could have a girlfriend or maybe expecting some naked pics of you.

I sometimes cybeydate, but I don't really expect an actual relationship because:
1. They are at least 100 miles away
2. They tend to be immature (the ones that I dealt with)
3. They lack potential (have no plans for the future)

However, there was this one guy that I had a nice conversation with, but he lives in Arizona.

Your relationship could work out, but I wouldn't be too eager to develop a relationship.

n3na-n-p3lon

Legendary Poster
Best answers
I met dis vato online... We liked each other .promised to c each other...pero i forgot bout him... Now i just call him brother... We still tight thought

Snuggles_1

Legendary Poster
Best answers
i met my boyfriend here in bp, we met one day hooked up the next day..we been together for the last nine months, we had our ups and down....we share special thoughts.........it is possible just remember to have communication and trust have faith in your decision.....

hotmexikanita

Best answers
thanks!!!!!!!!!!!

i met my boyfriend here in bp, we met one day hooked up the next day..we been together for the last nine months, we had our ups and down....we share special thoughts.........it is possible just remember to have communication and trust have faith in your decision.....

thanks for your advice!!!:)

hotmexikanita

Best answers
no!

its not true love until you send him pics of your tits...

*whoever he is, he should be thanking me right now*

[no]well his username is liltremendo and i know him good enouugh to know that he aint that type of guy but anyways thanks 4 ur advice but i dont think i'll use it!!!!!!!!!!![no]

Snuggles_1

Legendary Poster
Best answers
Your welcome, and what the guys said about showing pictures dont rush it sex will eventually come just remember if he cant respect your body or you cant respect his then sit down and question yourself if you really want to be in that type of relationship but best of luck to you...........

Snuggles_1

Legendary Poster
Best answers
[no]well his username is liltremendo and i know him good enouugh to know that he aint that type of guy but anyways thanks 4 ur advice but i dont think i'll use it!!!!!!!!!!![no]

ive know liltremendo for some time now, and i spoken to many of his previous girlfriends.....
i should really say get to know him well enough because i may be only a friend to him but i know he is a heart breaker...

hotmexikanita

Best answers
ive know liltremendo for some time now, and i spoken to many of his previous girlfriends.....
i should really say get to know him well enough because i may be only a friend to him but i know he is a heart breaker...

i'm glad you told me that

Snuggles_1

Legendary Poster
Best answers
i wanted to know if he told you:
"i never met any one like you"
"i love you"
"there is something about you"
"i know we barely getting to know each other but i feel a connection"
"im attracted to you"
ect............

AZ'sfinest

Best answers
i wanted to know if he told you:
"i never met any one like you"
"i love you"
"there is something about you"
"i know we barely getting to know each other but i feel a connection"
"im attracted to you"
ect............
lmao don't they all say that. . .

z123

Legendary Poster
Best answers
i used to think that finding a true love in a chatroom was foolish......

It could be possible, but after u guys meet and get to knw eachother.
Cuz u dont knw how he really is, like sum chik here said, he might have sum chik u dont knw bout.
Just be careful, dont get to deep in this just yet, take ure time. After u guys meet u will knw for sure if what u and him felt was true.

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad