• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

Can't We Call Latinos Ourselves????

CaMbA_L?K?

Legendary Poster
There Is Some Guy In Here Trying To Make Us Beleive That We Don't Have The Right To Call Us Latinos Ourselves........ Also Talking Just Shit About Native Indios Where Like Me A Lot Of Ppl In This Forum Are Descendent From, Or Mixed With...... Well I Just Want Every One In Here No Matter If You Are Chicano, Mexican, Colombian, Ecuadorian, Salvadorean, Bolivian Etc......
Post Here And Say How Proud Are You To Be Latino And You Wont Let Someone Come And Tell You That You Aren't A Latino And You Wont Tolerate Nobody Talking Shit About Our Roots.

Latinos Stand Up!!!!!!!

YO SOY LATINA 100% Y MEXICANA 1000000000000000% Q SE CHINGUEN LOS CULEROS PINCHES MIERDITAS
vivalaraza.jpg

we_are_taking_over.jpg

Simon Raza don't trip over that stupid azz..he just tryin to bring us down..and DoNT Listen to him or anyone..LATINO is da word..thats how its been and its gonna stay..to bad some people dont like it..oh well..we TAKIN OVER!!! SIMON!.

interesting in some way i agree with king, latinos are very racist, in general as a population. its interesting because king poses a good question.. latino is not a race, just like carribean latino isn't. the peoples of americas are a mix of every race, there are asian ones, white, native and black but we as a people are very racist, even to fellow 'latinos' either if they are white or black, now tell me, why would the world take us serious when we as 'latino people both american and carribbean' cant even get along with each other. thats the problem latinos are not taken seriously by other races, because we dont even like eachother.

interesting in some way i agree with king, latinos are very racist, in general as a population. its interesting because king poses a good question.. latino is not a race, just like carribean latino isn't. the peoples of americas are a mix of every race, there are asian ones, white, native and black but we as a people are very racist, even to fellow 'latinos' either if they are white or black, now tell me, why would the world take us serious when we as 'latino people both american and carribbean' cant even get along with each other. thats the problem latinos are not taken seriously by other races, because we dont even like eachother.
Simon, the latinos are gonna stay and they are gonna be more and more in america. Another thing to, latinos majority of the time dont even get along. Like mex and pR they usually go head to head about the differences and they grow to hate eachother. This has become a major issue within our Latino community and we need some leadership to bring our people closer. Killing eachother is always happenin even within one race. Mexicans killin eachother and soo on. Other races can stick together no matter what side of town they are from but latinos think different. We gotta make some changes here, to come up!

i don't mind being call a latino and i will keep representing my peoples but when a puerto rican comes to me with that reggeaton mix crap...im slappin that nigga

Last edited:
it means i strongly dislike reggaeton, it fools our people into buying that shit..coz = all latinos seem to love that now. and i dont have a problem with reggaeton starting in puerto rico but it wasn't so wide spread as if it now. it is a JOKE...for example "the media" uses reggaeton to keep latinos distracted on what's going on in our lives, in the 90's latin pop was becomin a successful becoz american pop starts crossin over
soo therefore, our people are bought. fuck the media

Last edited:
There Is Some Guy In Here Trying To Make Us Beleive That We Don't Have The Right To Call Us Latinos Ourselves........ Also Talking Just Shit About Native Indios Where Like Me A Lot Of Ppl In This Forum Are Descendent From, Or Mixed With...... Well I Just Want Every One In Here No Matter If You Are Chicano, Mexican, Colombian, Ecuadorian, Salvadorean, Bolivian Etc......
Post Here And Say How Proud Are You To Be Latino And You Wont Let Someone Come And Tell You That You Aren't A Latino And You Wont Tolerate Nobody Talking Shit About Our Roots.

Latinos Stand Up!!!!!!!
You have been truely colonized you are not A latino.Latin America is what the spaniard-europeans call this land.

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad

Back