• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

Change Ne Thing About Urself

chika dulce

Legendary Poster
Best answers
IF U HAD DA CHANCE TO CHANGE NE THING ABOUT THE WAY U LOOK, WOULD U AND WHAT WOULD IT BE????

Best answers
I dont think id change ne thing bout me bt i would lik to b a lil bit taller cuz rite now im only 5'1 n im 125lb

~*Lil_Lokita*~

Legendary Poster
Best answers
yo no soy la mas hermosa del mundo pero no cambiaria nada de mi cause me kiero como soy y el q no me kiera asi pos ni modo :D ya llegara otro :D

La_Teacher

Legendary Poster
Best answers
^^^ true. the only thing i would change is being too sensitive... and gettin carried away too much in a relationship, givin all my heart....

Mr Unique

Legendary Poster
Best answers
^^^ true. the only thing i would change is being too sensitive... and gettin carried away too much in a relationship, givin all my heart....

^^ now why in the fukc would u wanna do that??....and about the questionb....not 1 little bitty bit...

lupe Flores

Legendary Poster
Best answers
the only thing is that i weight 14? but i dont look like i do segun me disen eso and i would like to be skinnier y talle but i m cool conmigo misma

ESA TRAVIESA

Best answers
yo no soy la mas hermosa del mundo pero no cambiaria nada de mi cause me kiero como soy y el q no me kiera asi pos ni modo :D ya llegara otro :D

true that yo se que no soy 100% perfect pero who is?!?
im cool with the way i look n shit n i dont need no ones agreement so aslong as im coo with me thats all that maters!yup yup theirs alwayz more guys out their!

La_Teacher

Legendary Poster
Best answers
^^ now why in the fukc would u wanna do that??....and about the questionb....not 1 little bitty bit...

pues cus i always get hurt in a relationship... well.... i dont think i would change anything about hte way i look. that's wut makes us different from others....

Mr Unique

Legendary Poster
Best answers
pues cus i always get hurt in a relationship... well.... i dont think i would change anything about hte way i look. that's wut makes us different from others....

so??...life gonna b life...ppl get hurt all the time...pain is a part of life....if it wasnt 4 pain...love and joy wouldnt b so dam special now would it...there aint nothing wrong with being "too sensitive" and "gettin carried away too much in a relationship, givin all my heart"....ur blessed 2 have traits like that...theres ppl much less lucky...that dont know how 2 "give all theyre hearts"...dobnt regret being like that...sure we hurt....thats what makes our love so special...its like SPM said "man b blessed if he still has a heart, cause I lost mine in the back streets of South PArk"...

ESA TRAVIESA

Best answers

TRUE!THATS WHAT MAKES EVERY 1 DIFF. NO 1'S PERFECT EVERY 1 HAS FLAWZ AND THATS WHAT MAKES US UNIEQ

La_Teacher

Legendary Poster
Best answers
Pues Yea I Guess Pero Once They Hurt U It Happens Again And Again Adn Its No Fun... Im Jsut Tired Or All The Pain..:(

Tracalero

Legendary Poster
Best answers
so??...life gonna b life...ppl get hurt all the time...pain is a part of life....if it wasnt 4 pain...love and joy wouldnt b so dam special now would it...there aint nothing wrong with being "too sensitive" and "gettin carried away too much in a relationship, givin all my heart"....ur blessed 2 have traits like that...theres ppl much less lucky...that dont know how 2 "give all theyre hearts"...dobnt regret being like that...sure we hurt....thats what makes our love so special...its like SPM said "man b blessed if he still has a heart, cause I lost mine in the back streets of South PArk"...

Dang vato, thats something to think about...Idk, I been going de valemadrista por un tiempo and sometimes, sickly enough, I miss that "heart" stuff...

Anyhow, if I could change anything physically about me, it'd be my grill. I need one jajajaja

Mr Unique

Legendary Poster
Best answers
Pues Yea I Guess Pero Once They Hurt U It Happens Again And Again Adn Its No Fun... Im Jsut Tired Or All The Pain..:(

Simon I know what u mean..trust me I do...pero naw chale...just learn 2 live with it...or get past it...like they say live 2 the fullest with no regrets...hard times get 2 u simon...but we have 2 get past that like I said....pain and strugglin is a part of life...its what makes good times so good

"Sunny days wouldn't be so special if it wasn't for rain
Joy wouldnt feel so good if it wasn't for pain"

Curtis Jackson.....

TeArDrOp

Best answers
If i could change anything bout me would be that i was a little bit taller im onlt 5"0 and 120lb

Mr Unique

Legendary Poster
Best answers
Dang vato, thats something to think about...Idk, I been going de valemadrista por un tiempo and sometimes, sickly enough, I miss that "heart" stuff...

Anyhow, if I could change anything physically about me, it'd be my grill. I need one jajajaja

Simon simon...yea we all do...some more than others....we have 2 lean 2 live with life though it may sometimes seem hard...

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad