• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

Chicano Genie

~*Lil_Lokita*~

Legendary Poster
Best answers
A mexican lady was walking along the bank of the Rio Grande when she stumbled upon un empty cerveza bottle. She picked it up and rubbed it, and a la ve, a genie appeared. She talked with him awhile then the Genie told her he would grant her ONE weesh. She said to the genie, " I heard from my prima that i coo get three weeshes if i ever found a Genie." The genie said, " Oh no, sorry, esa. Three-weesh genies are a story-tale myth. I am a one weesh genie. Uno, no mas! So...que quiere? The lady didn't hesitate"
She said,"I want peace in the Middle East. See this map? I want these countries to stop fighting eash other and i want all the Arabs to love Jews and Americanos. It will bring world peace and harmony." The Genie looked at the map and exclaimed, "Orale! Be reasonable! These countries have been at war for thousands of years. I'm out of shape after being in that bottle for five hundred years. I'm good, but not that good. I don't think it can be done. Please, make another weesh and please be reasonable."
The lady thought for a minute and said, "Well i have never been able to fine the right man. I want a Mexicano boyfrien...You know, one that doesn't drink alcohol, nice y fun, likes to Cumbia and helps with cleaning la casa. I want him to be great in bed and gets along con mi familia, and is FAITHFUL and dosn't throw chingasos at me. That's what i weesh for...
a good Mexican man."

The genie let out a long sigh, shook his cabeza and said, ''Chingada vieja! Let me see that fukkin' map again."

fucku [violent]

3sa_Angel

Legendary Poster
Best answers
lol.............so he could do da peace thing but not da mexican guy like dat no doubt tambein teine razon.....................LMFAO.................

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad