• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

cil??

wh!sp3r

Experienced Poster
Best answers
ok sure.it was an accedent and dont hinki did it on purpose, cuz i was rushin to class and wat did u want me to do.duck to the floor and let u go by so i can be late.shit..why didnt u ask me.and im not in a very good mood since i have to go to that tourmenmet with u and russell being there..so ya.and i didnt do it on purpose if i wanted to do that i would of not moved a little like i did..well this is wat i wrote u..k

La_Dreamer07

Experienced Poster
Best answers
ok sure.it was an accedent and dont hinki did it on purpose, cuz i was rushin to class and wat did u want me to do.duck to the floor and let u go by so i can be late.shit..why didnt u ask me.and im not in a very good mood since i have to go to that tourmenmet with u and russell being there..so ya.and i didnt do it on purpose if i wanted to do that i would of not moved a little like i did..well this is wat i wrote u..k
WELL YOU COULD HAVE LOOKED BACK AND SAID SORRY OR SOMETHING AND THE REASON I DIDNT GO ASK YOU IS CUZ AZALIA TOLD ME NOT TO. AND YOU DONT HAVE TO GO WITH US RUSSELL IS NOT GOIN AN MY MOM SAID IF YOUR DAD DONT GO SHE IS TAKING ME SO YOU DONT HAVE TO BE IN A BAD MOOD.

wh!sp3r

Experienced Poster
Best answers
so if my dad dont go..that mean ur mom is taking U??so how am i going to go and my mom thaught russell was going to, thats wat she told me..well good..and i dont say sorry to ppl i dont talk to, i didnt say sorry to vanessa when i bumped into her at the dance twice..and why did azalia tell u not to?

La_Dreamer07

Experienced Poster
Best answers
so if my dad dont go..that mean ur mom is taking U??so how am i going to go and my mom thaught russell was going to, thats wat she told me..well good..and i dont say sorry to ppl i dont talk to, i didnt say sorry to vanessa when i bumped into her at the dance twice..and why did azalia tell u not to?
SHE DONT WANT ME TO START NOTHIN THATS WHY. AND I ASKED YOUR DAD YESTERDAY IF HE WAS GOIN AND HE SAID HE DONT KNOW AND IF YOU DO GO THAN YOUR GOIN TO GO WITH MARK AND THEM. AND RUSSELL ISNT GOIN CUZ HE HAS TO WORK OVERTIME. AND FINE THAN ITS COOL THAT YOU DIDNT SAY SORRY I DONT REALLY CARE YOU JUST REALLY PISSED ME OFF THATS ALL.

wh!sp3r

Experienced Poster
Best answers
lol.well who wlse is mark taking??u kno wat i dont like talkin bout this on the computer.its pointless, so if u want to talk bout it..im here..and how did it piss u off if it was not on purpose.i knew u were going to get mad

La_Dreamer07

Experienced Poster
Best answers
lol.well who wlse is mark taking??u kno wat i dont like talkin bout this on the computer.its pointless, so if u want to talk bout it..im here..and how did it piss u off if it was not on purpose.i knew u were going to get mad
WELL LIKE YOU SAID ITS POINTLESS IN TALKIN ABOUT IT SO IF YOU WANT TO FIND OUT WHO ELSE HE IS TAKING JUST ASK HIM OR YOUR DAD. AND WHY ARE YOU ASKIN ME WHY I GOT MAD IF YOU KNEW I WAS GOIN TO GET MAD?

wh!sp3r

Experienced Poster
Best answers
im tryin to say...why did u get mad if it was an accedent???and when i was walkin to class i remebered i bumped into u and i knew u were going to get mad and come write me on her...is azalia mad a tme?

La_Dreamer07

Experienced Poster
Best answers
im tryin to say...why did u get mad if it was an accedent???and when i was walkin to class i remebered i bumped into u and i knew u were going to get mad and come write me on her...is azalia mad a tme?
YOU KNOW YOUR PROBABLY GOIN TO THINK THIS IS WEIRD BUT YOUR TALKIN TO ME LIKE WHERE FRIENDS AGAIN :confused: . BUT I DONT THINK SHE IS MAD AT YOU. AN I DIDNT KNOW IT WAS AN ACCIDENT.

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad