• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

Confusing Love Problem

Alo480

Best answers
i got dis problem see i have known her for about two years now and we are friends and i have asked her out a few times and i got rejected all the time and well i went to a party with her and hey boyfrind and another friend and me and well it really suck to be with her cuz i really like her andi wanna be with her and well sometimes i hate her boyfrined cuz well some times he is a bitch they end up fightin and well they always go on and off and well at first im not cool wid them getting back and then after some times im cool with it and it is all good and well then we talk and hang out just me and her and well it all leads up to me and her making out and well it really suck cuz then my feelings for her come back and everythime we make out she has her boyfriend and as much as i wanna resist when we make out just one lil kiss just leads to more and we lose control so.........wat am i to do idk wat i wanna do?

Dark Mexican

Legendary Poster
Best answers
look u sound like a good person, u dont need that stress, let her go, if she comes bk 2 u then it was meant to be, love is blind., but pain aint. take care of ur biz, trust in god.

wh!sp3r

Experienced Poster
Best answers
yeah listen to shiftkid. well i did have the same problem but i liked the guy and his gurl treated him bad, but know their not together. wel i let him go but he keeps coming back, but im trying to just be his friend cause im in a relationship.

Alo480

Best answers
yhea that is wat i try to do i try and forget her and every time i get close to forgetting her she pulls me back in to herlife and all my feeling come back and the part that im confused with is why does she pull me back in her life when she has a man ..?? i mean she has a man and some times when she pull me back in she slowly forgets about me and i start to fade away from her and thenit happens agian and that same question comes back to me..WHY DOSE SHE PULL ME BACK??

brina_bre4lyfe

Experienced Poster
Best answers
yhea that is wat i try to do i try and forget her and every time i get close to forgetting her she pulls me back in to herlife and all my feeling come back and the part that im confused with is why does she pull me back in her life when she has a man ..?? i mean she has a man and some times when she pull me back in she slowly forgets about me and i start to fade away from her and thenit happens agian and that same question comes back to me..WHY DOSE SHE PULL ME BACK??

omg ..man i know wat u talken bout ..thats how it is ,cause u really have feelings for her ....it waz the same wit me. i LOVE dis boi named tiny. and no matter wat when we together. shit always happens. and we cant help it..even when i had a bf we waz still messen around ..he had a gf ..we still messed around ..we NEVER went out ...he never asked me out ...i never asked him out, cause i was scared...i still am...we got to the point that we would say i love you to each other ..and do "STUFF" together ....but we still DIDENT GO OUT !!....fucked up rite?? ....now i dont see him as much and although i MISS HIM A HELLA LOT ....it a good thing ...i relize he waz kinda using me .....either way if hes using me or not ...i STILL LOVE him and would do anything for him.........i HATE IT !!!

Dark Mexican

Legendary Poster
Best answers
thats the way life goes sometimes bbz, but u know he usin u so dont be to sad, everyone deserves better than that

brina_bre4lyfe

Experienced Poster
Best answers
i know ...but i still love him .....how the hell do u know sum1 how doing you wrong but u still fuck wir them ...u know how ..its love ..:(...well on my half anyways ..;lol

Dark Mexican

Legendary Poster
Best answers
love is a circle of pain bbz, sometimes we feel good otha times we sad, its the feelin we crave as people. thats why we put up with so much shit i.g. gettin cheated on or gettin hit by partners. we wana leave them but we cant help but think 'wat if' wat if he/she changes? then i will be happy again. you still love him because your heart and brain dont function together, what you brain sees as unacceptable your heart still cant let go.

Mr Unique

Legendary Poster
Best answers

Man all she doing i sfuking w/ u they way ur describing it shes messing w/ ur emotions and using like her little plaything when she's bored man like Kid said I think the best thing 4 u is 2leave her and 4get about her

Alo480

Best answers
yhea dats kool in all but yhea kinda really didnt answer my questionif she has feeling her her boyfriend why dose she keep pulling me back in to her life when i start to drift away from her and for get about my feeling for hercuz when she pulls me back stuff happens and i wanna be with her but i cant cuz she has a man and she is suppose to be with him so then WHY DOSE SHE PULL ME BACK IN HER LIFE??

Verónica

Legendary Poster
Best answers
well look at it this way....shes a cheater....she already has a man and no matter how koo you two are she shouldn't be doing them kinda things with you ....so look at it this way man.....if she ever does leave her man and gets with you, she'll probably be cheating on you with someone else...don't mess with her..shes a cheater and aint gonna change if she dont' want to.....leave her alone bro......unless shes single and trust-worthy......cuz it really does seem that you're her lil' puppet when shes bored.....hope you figure things out man....much love and respect....

Alo480

Best answers
yhea i feel like i want to do that just tell her off but like im her best friend i mean we talk alot and we close but i dont wanna tell me best friend to F8uck off so wat do i do?

Best answers
i got dis problem see i have known her for about two years now and we are friends and i have asked her out a few times and i got rejected all the time and well i went to a party with her and hey boyfrind and another friend and me and well it really suck to be with her cuz i really like her andi wanna be with her and well sometimes i hate her boyfrined cuz well some times he is a bitch they end up fightin and well they always go on and off and well at first im not cool wid them getting back and then after some times im cool with it and it is all good and well then we talk and hang out just me and her and well it all leads up to me and her making out and well it really suck cuz then my feelings for her come back and everythime we make out she has her boyfriend and as much as i wanna resist when we make out just one lil kiss just leads to more and we lose control so.........wat am i to do idk wat i wanna do?

you big

Mr Unique

Legendary Poster
Best answers
yhea dats kool in all but yhea kinda really didnt answer my questionif she has feeling her her boyfriend why dose she keep pulling me back in to her life when i start to drift away from her and for get about my feeling for hercuz when she pulls me back stuff happens and i wanna be with her but i cant cuz she has a man and she is suppose to be with him so then WHY DOSE SHE PULL ME BACK IN HER LIFE??

because shes fuking w/ ur head man, she gets "bored" so she goes 2 u when she gets "bored" again 4rm u she leaves...dont trip about her bro u 2 good 4 that man (NO HOMO) :D

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad