• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

DaM YaH jUSs DOnT KnOo...

laura08

Best answers
What da deal well i miss mua ex so much but hes locced up fo da second time
should i juss move on or wait fo him i love him hes mua
first love yah kno i care bou him alot but i dont kno what
he feels fo me i dont even kno wat he thinks of me we broke
up cuzz he wanted to hoearound on myspace n we stoped talkihn
cuzz he plaeyd me fo mua x best homegurh but befo he got loked up
we started talkihn again i miss him alot ...da first time he got loked up
i waited fo him n it was all cool but y should i wait fo him again wen he prolly
gone fuk up like laust time yah plz help

la nena15

Experienced Poster
Best answers
LOOk it dont seem like A GOOD RELATIONSHIP, IF HE MESSED UP ONCE HE'LL PROBLY WILL DO IT AGAIN, SO THINK ABIOUT IT, MOVE ON

truthBtold

Legendary Poster
Best answers
should you wait for him? well he has been locked up twice, ho'd around on myspace and tried to get with your ex best friend... hmmm I'd say he's a keeper!

I get the whole first love thing, but how do you know what else is out there if you don't try?
hotdogs are good until you find out there are ribs, t bones, fillet mignons, porter houses... lol. goodluck

Last edited:

Verónica

Legendary Poster
Best answers
Lmao

should you wait for him? well he has been locked up twice, ho'd around on myspace and tried to get with your ex best friend... hmmm I'd say he's a keeper!

I get the whole first love thing, but how do you know what else is out there if you don't try?
hotdogs are good until you find out there are ribs, t bones, fillet mignons, porter houses... lol. goodluck

^^^YEAH, EXACTLY WHAT HE SAID...LOL..:D :D

chicano

Legendary Poster
Best answers
What da deal well i miss mua ex so much but hes locced up fo da second time
should i juss move on or wait fo him i love him hes mua
first love yah kno i care bou him alot but i dont kno what
he feels fo me i dont even kno wat he thinks of me we broke
up cuzz he wanted to hoearound on myspace n we stoped talkihn
cuzz he plaeyd me fo mua x best homegurh but befo he got loked up
we started talkihn again i miss him alot ...da first time he got loked up
i waited fo him n it was all cool but y should i wait fo him again wen he prolly
gone fuk up like laust time yah plz help

Vatos like him are not worth waiting for, he already tried fucking up on you, who knows he'll probably end up doing it again, the best thing for you to do is, to find someone else. Not someone who is going to keep getting locked up in prison. It's best to just move on, and try to find someone better then him. Why are you going to want a guy who keeps going back to jail, never spending time with you. You said he played you, then why are you still putting up with him and even wanting to still be with him. I know it's the whole "love" thing. Pero it gets to a point that if the person is not right for you, then you just have to let it go. If you wait for him, he'll just end up doing the same shit to you, over and over. Just keep your head up and get away from the people you normally date. Try something different.

Once a player, always a player.

Last edited:

Isha Baby

Legendary Poster
Best answers
LIke they said and I know how hard it is getting over ur 1st love well u really can't... but keep ur head up gurl and u can do it... find someone who is worth calling ur man..lol

truthBtold

Legendary Poster
Best answers
how come women always think they can change a man? the sooner you learn that you can't change a person (only they can change themselves- and he hasn't shown signs of change) the better off you'll be. Knowing this will save you a lot of heartache.

HomeyG

Legendary Poster
Best answers
how come women always think they can change a man? the sooner you learn that you can't change a person (only they can change themselves- and he hasn't shown signs of change) the better off you'll be. Knowing this will save you a lot of heartache.

true

Verónica

Legendary Poster
Best answers
Uh-oh

...I GUESS.....

chicano

Legendary Poster
Best answers

Never try to change anyone. A person can only change themself on thier own, even if it looks like they "changed". A ho will always be a ho, and a player will always be a player.

laura08

Best answers
well yuh da first time he got otu he told me eevrythin was goen chage n dat all dis bullshyt but he neva did it well eh did until he played me wif mua homegurh n den he staretd fukihn up after we had breaken up yah kno n befo he got loked up he apologize n started talkihn to me again but one day he skipped n got caught up by da laws since he was alreadii on papers n now is like we writihn to each oda but i dont feel like i have da same affection fo him but i love him u kno n ill always be hea fo me cuzz he was always der fo me wen we wuz togeda he cared bou me alot but i guess he didnt love me enough to play me n i undasatnd dat but its like i guess he needed sum pussy cuzz im a vyrgyhn n neva fuked him i juss dont kno but ima move on wif mua life i habe a boyfriend now n he shows me how a guy suppose to treat a female he makes me happy n he movyhn wif me in da summer n we gone have a family i kno im yung but it feels right becasue me n him known each oda bou 2 yrs n juss friends n now i feel alot of affection fo him so i hope it worksout n he tellz me he love me but i can neva say it bak n i feel bad cuzz im not da type dat would mess wif onez feelihn cuzz i lovemua ex n it makes me so sad cuzz i juss wanna be wif him but we caint be togeda cuzz he locc n he wrote to me n apologize n sayd he did love me we were out first love n shyt so it makes me feel bad

chicano

Legendary Poster
Best answers
I'm sorry to hear everything thats happened to you, I know it can be pretty hard for you cause I been through some shit myself. You love the vato, pero stick with the one you're with right now, sooner or later you're going to start feelin' him, and maybe even love him. You just have to get your ex out of your head and forget about him because all he's doing is just playin with you, he said that he would never do t again and that he's changed or whatever, pero then he starts fuckin' around with your homegirl, and shit, I hope you don't talk to the bitch he was messin' with. If he's fuckin' around with other girls, then he'll probably be doing it when he comes out. Just stay with the vato you're with right now and just try to forget about your ex. Hope everything turns out good mija, I wish you the best of luck. Keep your head.

Verónica

Legendary Poster
Best answers
i wish you the best of luck as well girly....take care girl.....god bless you

a_cute_jasmin

Legendary Poster
Best answers
Dang girl....it doesn't sound like he treating you right. I mean you practically said it all...I think you should move on and forget about him. If he played wit you on your home girl and then he went on myspace to look for more girls then I think he'll mess up again. Not only that, but you waited fo him when he got locked up and he fucked up. Nahhh girl go look for a real man who will know how to treat you right with respect. Plus there’s plenty of fish in the sea.

laura08

Best answers
hey yah well im single dat guy supposely movyhn inw if me played me maan im fukkyhn tyred of mua life i promise i miss mua x i love him n now dat i was wif a guy dat taught he was gone be real he played me but fuk it nah i dont tawk to da bytch who did me wrong wif mua nikkuh she tryed speakhin to me but cum on now fuk dat dey say bros befo hoes but shyt i dont thynk dat how it works no mo oh well fuk da world but i juss keep it trill til mua fallihn day
fuk love n all da hoes because wen i die ima be buried alone i dont need nobodii to cry n nobodii to suffer because i kno ill be up in thug heaven wif ma pass hustlers

dr0ne

Best answers
Think about it like this.. if ya girl was waiting on some deadbeat like this.. what would you tell her? ... Honestly.. My money would be on you telling her she needa move on.. not to me, I'm a deadbeat too, but to someone else.

Lil_GB

Best answers
Gurl i say move on he aint worth u waited he'll end up cheating on u cuz he knows ull take him back or even wait again!!well i hope u find someone better and not worse!!Latz!!!

wh!sp3r

Experienced Poster
Best answers
if he really cares for u and u care for him u should wait, pero if he cheated on u and hoed aound, wat makes u think he wont do it again???

ISA

Best answers
the only way you'll know if he is still feeling you is if you ask him. write him a letter and tell him what you feel and if he tells you that he still wants somethig with you then wait for him but if he dont then move on girl.. you're a pretty girl. if he dont want you somebody else will and probably will treat you better then what he did... so keep your head you

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad