• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

do you agree or disagree with abortion....????

Angel Eyez

Best answers
hey depends on situation

I agree. Like sometimes for health reasons or rape. I don't think it should be illegal cuz people should always have a choice. If YOU don't agree with it then don't do it but don't take that right away from others.
xx

Roster

Legendary Poster
Best answers
shit i disagrre on abortion. every baby has the right to live and see and experience life.

EBZ

Best answers
Very nice at the propaganda, I mean pics that were posted.

Anyways the poll just seems a bit off because I don't like to say I'm just pro-abortion because I'm pro-choice, there is a difference thanks.

xchicax21x

Best answers
i think it is a womans choice and agree with drone...
you never know unitl you are in that situation yurself, so never say never...
como dice mi mama, "no escupas al cielo, que la escupa te caerá en tu cara"
i honestly wouldnt know what to do if i got pregnant right now...

angelita_bonita

Legendary Poster
Best answers
I agree. Like sometimes for health reasons or rape. I don't think it should be illegal cuz people should always have a choice. If YOU don't agree with it then don't do it but don't take that right away from others.
xx

yeah but if u say other peoples decision(against) shouldnt be foced on others then how come the mother gets to kill the baby . its exactly the same thing she makes the decision to end the childs life. -another peson making the decision for another human being

and once again if ur raped go to a hospital and they will give u a pill to kill the egg and sperm separatly they even sell it at chemists. and they will give it to u even for suspected rape or just in case coz u had unprotected sex.

La_Teacher

Legendary Poster
Best answers
i totally disagree. being rape or wutever.... i mean its not the baby's fault... imagine if u were one of those babies. wouldn't you have wnted a chance to live? i think it is strait up wrong and its the same as killin... i would never do that no matter the situation....

baby_d

Experienced Poster
Best answers
i disagree! even if i waz raped i would still keep tha baby because itz stil my blood and every-1 deserves a chance n life. shit, i wouldnt care as much about my own health or if it put my life at risk just 2 let it live.

Mr. T

Banned
Best answers
Question, Everybody Always Cites Rape, But Really How Many Babies Are Conceived Via Rape? I Would Think Its An Extremely Low Number.

angelita_bonita

Legendary Poster
Best answers
yeah true noramally the act isnt done properly to actually concieve
but then again it is common(rape that is) i dunno

the_mexakin_500

Legendary Poster
Best answers
*****I FUCKED UP THE POLE SO*****

*IF YOU AGREE WITH ABORTION CLIK ON "YES"

*IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ABORTION AND THINK IT'S WRONG CLIK ON "NO"

WHY DO PEOPLE HAVE TO BE LIKE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :( :( :( :( :( :( i know dat i said i was cold hearted pero no tando to do this...............no...........not to take a defensless life i aint dat much of a bitch........................:( :( :(
i dont like this tambien its fuked up

[COLOR=#000a0]THIS IS WRONG!!!!!! WHAT DID THEY DO TO DESERVE THIS????[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000a0][COLOR=#000a0][COLOR=#000a0]7weeks[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000a0][/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000a0]Month One[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000a0]Mommy, I am only 8 inches long, but I have all my organs. I love the sound of[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000a0]your voice. Every time I hear it, I wave my arms and legs. The sound of your[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000a0]heart beat is my favorite lullaby.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000a0]8weeks[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000a0][/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000a0]Month Two[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000a0]Mommy, today I learned how to suck my thumb. If you could see me, you could[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000a0]definitely tell that I am a baby. I'm not big enough to survive outside my home[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000a0]though. It is so nice and warm in here.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000a0]9 weeks[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000a0][/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000a0]Month Three[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000a0]You know what Mommy, I'm a girl !! I hope that makes you happy. I always want[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000a0]you to be happy. I don't like it when you cry. You sound so sad. It makes me sad[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000a0]too, and I cry with you even though you can't hear me.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000a0]10weeks[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000a0][/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000a0]Month Four[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000a0]Mommy, my hair is starting to grow. It is very short and fine, but I will have a[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000a0]lot of it. I spend a lot of my time exercising. I can turn my head and curl my[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000a0]fingers and toes, and stretch my arms and legs. I am becoming quite good at it[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000a0]too.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000a0]11 weeks[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000a0][/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000a0]Month Five[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000a0]You went to the doctor today. Mommy, he lied to you. He said that I'm not a[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000a0]baby. I am a baby Mommy, your baby. I think and feel. Mommy, what's abortion?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000a0][/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000a0]Month Six[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000a0]I can hear that doctor again. I don't like him. He seems cold and heartless.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000a0]Something is intruding my home. The doctor called it a needle. Mommy what is it?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000a0]It burns! Please make him stop! I can't get away from it! Mommy!! HELP me!! No . . .[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000a0][/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000a0]Month Seven[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000a0]Mommy, I am okay. I am in Jesus's arms. he is holding me. He told me about[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000a0]abortion. Why didn't you want me Mommy?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000a0]24 weeks[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000a0][/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000a0]Every Abortion Is Just . . .[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000a0]One more heart that was stopped. Two more eyes that will never[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000a0]see. Two more hands that will never touch. Two more legs that will never[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000a0]run. One more mouth that will never speak.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000a0]WATCH THIS VIDEO[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000a0]This is Abortion[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000a0]Add to My Profile | More Videos

Repost this if you have a heart and are against Abortion

FUCK ABORTIONS
*fuck the coldhearted motherfuckers that get paid to do that shit*
fuck the bitches that get it...
FUCK THIS FUCKED UP WORLD...

PAZZ THE WIRE
[/COLOR]
[/COLOR]
[/COLOR]

angelita_bonita

Legendary Poster
Best answers
*****I FUCKED UP THE POLE SO*****

*IF YOU AGREE WITH ABORTION CLIK ON "YES"

*IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ABORTION AND THINK IT'S WRONG CLIK ON "NO"

WHY DO PEOPLE HAVE TO BE LIKE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :( :( :( :( :( :( i know dat i said i was cold hearted pero no tando to do this...............no...........not to take a defensless life i aint dat much of a bitch........................:( :( :(

[COLOR=#000a0]THIS IS WRONG!!!!!! WHAT DID THEY DO TO DESERVE THIS????[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000a0][COLOR=#000a0][COLOR=#000a0]7weeks[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000a0][/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000a0]Month One[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000a0]Mommy, I am only 8 inches long, but I have all my organs. I love the sound of[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000a0]your voice. Every time I hear it, I wave my arms and legs. The sound of your[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000a0]heart beat is my favorite lullaby.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000a0]8weeks[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000a0][/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000a0]Month Two[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000a0]Mommy, today I learned how to suck my thumb. If you could see me, you could[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000a0]definitely tell that I am a baby. I'm not big enough to survive outside my home[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000a0]though. It is so nice and warm in here.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000a0]9 weeks[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000a0][/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000a0]Month Three[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000a0]You know what Mommy, I'm a girl !! I hope that makes you happy. I always want[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000a0]you to be happy. I don't like it when you cry. You sound so sad. It makes me sad[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000a0]too, and I cry with you even though you can't hear me.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000a0]10weeks[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000a0][/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000a0]Month Four[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000a0]Mommy, my hair is starting to grow. It is very short and fine, but I will have a[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000a0]lot of it. I spend a lot of my time exercising. I can turn my head and curl my[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000a0]fingers and toes, and stretch my arms and legs. I am becoming quite good at it[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000a0]too.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000a0][/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000a0]Month Five[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000a0]You went to the doctor today. Mommy, he lied to you. He said that I'm not a[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000a0]baby. I am a baby Mommy, your baby. I think and feel. Mommy, what's abortion?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000a0][/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000a0]Month Six[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000a0]I can hear that doctor again. I don't like him. He seems cold and heartless.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000a0]Something is intruding my home. The doctor called it a needle. Mommy what is it?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000a0]It burns! Please make him stop! I can't get away from it! Mommy!! HELP me!! No . . .[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000a0][/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000a0]Month Seven[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000a0]Mommy, I am okay. I am in Jesus's arms. he is holding me. He told me about[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000a0]abortion. Why didn't you want me Mommy?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000a0]24 weeks[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000a0][/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000a0]Every Abortion Is Just . . .[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000a0]One more heart that was stopped. Two more eyes that will never[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000a0]see. Two more hands that will never touch. Two more legs that will never[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000a0]run. One more mouth that will never speak.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000a0]WATCH THIS VIDEO[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000a0]This is Abortion[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000a0]Add to My Profile | More Videos

Repost this if you have a heart and are against Abortion

FUCK ABORTIONS
*fuck the coldhearted motherfuckers that get paid to do that shit*
fuck the bitches that get it...
FUCK THIS FUCKED UP WORLD...

PAZZ THE WIRE
[/COLOR]
[/COLOR]