• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

do you guys believe age is important in a relationship

la smiley 13

Best answers
hello people well i need some advice and need your help.well i had been going out with my ex for a long time recently we broke up and well i found somebody else.the problem is that he is younger than me iam 17 and hes 15. i think hes cool and i can get to love him but the thing is that im tripping on the age and not only at that but im scared of taking that risk and well for it maybe not to work out and i also still have feelings for my ex.what do u think that i should do?

**MiSS 5o9**

Legendary Poster
Best answers
nah i dont think age matters much if theres love. just as long as theres respect too. but ya you should take sum time if u know you still gots feelings for ur ex.

la_1_n_only

Linda Mujer
Best answers
age aint nothin but a number.........unless you under age and the other person is like way over 18 then its a no no.

Best answers
well heres a thing age should matter all dat matter is dat u guys luv each other datz all it matters n if u stil luv ur ex den i guess either u deal wit it n try 2 fall in luv wit ur new bf or break up wit him so u can have ur own time 2 urself n 2 think wat u feel about ur ex n ur new bf

Mr. T

Banned
Best answers
why would you wanna be with a 15 yo? good luck with that. What happens when you turn 18 and he is only 16... That's illegal you know.

All the folks here that said this is ok.... you are all f*cking morons... pinche mexicans.

brina_bre4lyfe

Experienced Poster
Best answers
i dont think it matters but like ol boi said why would you wanna go wit a minor? but whateve ights ur L ..lol itz all comedy ight later daze !!

sanchez-21

Best answers
home gurl i think u should think about whatz goin on wit ur ex and figure thingz out before u move on

NIKA

Best answers
I Dont Really Think Age Is Matter
Just As Long Yo Love Each Other Just Go For It Gurl

Mr. T

Banned
Best answers
ok i guess thanks for ur advice but why u gotta be hating on mexicans we aint hating on u

HATE
HATER
HATING

ya'll over use those words soooooo much. yawn zzz...

It's not ok for an adult to have sex with a minor PERIOD!

baby girl 58

Best answers
well hey girl i dont think a 15 yr old is ready 2 get in l;ove w/ some 1
but yeah think it twice

la smiley 13

Best answers
well i made up my mind and well decided not to go out with the 15 year old but Mr.T or wut ever who said anything of having sex?If u dont like the word hating then lets use racist

Tuco De Raton

Best answers
Why do you hate yourself by fooling around with a young buck? Tired of being a pin cushion for the older boys so now you want something younger than you?

There's a statchitory charge waiting to happen with you if you keep fucking around. Although you'll get street cred for your time in the bing.

Mr. T

Banned
Best answers
There's a statchitory charge waiting to happen with you if you keep fucking around. Although you'll get street cred for your time in the bing.

I keep telling these fools that, but they don't listen. Lack of good parenting I say.

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad