• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

Question Do you have any personal Enemies?

Budguy68

Legendary Poster
Best answers
I'm going to talk about something very random. Anyways I just realized that I don't have any personal enemies...

Internet "enemies" don't count. No need to explain why

People who disagree with me ideologically or politically aren't really my enemies. Why should they? They work and put their pants on just like I do.

Enemies are people whos actions directly and personally harm you.Or its just people who you personally hate.

But anyways I just noticed I don't have any real enemies and that kinda makes me sad. I probably need to find a way to make some enemies or something.....

I've had a many good friends but what the fuck are friends good for other then having a good time together? And sometimes friends are the ones that screw you over the worst.....

What about you. Do you have any enemies? and Why?

just_dannie

Best answers
I don't have any enemies that I'm aware of - people who're "out to get me", lol .. [Angel]

There has to be a valid reason to hate someone (imo) cuz it's such a strong word - but yes, right wrong or indifferent, there are a select few people in my life that I do hate.

-BAM

Best answers
In reality I have no enemies

but on the internet I have shit loads

picture.php

AZ'sfinest

Best answers
i have one. my ex's wife. but i don't hater her back i understand why she hates me.
and do I hate anyone?? i DO hate a couple of ppl yes. and they deserve that hatred.

Nadia

Best answers
Yeaaa.. This one female I know cannot stand me, but she NEVER says shit to me.
Ususally to other people or behind my back.

The reason? She wants my ex-boyfriend.. & He told her " If Nadia comes back, i wont talk to you anymore "
So she makes up all kinds of dumb shit about me.

It doesnt bother me cause im grown already but if i was a youngsta i'd knock her the fck out :) Lol.

chicano

Legendary Poster
Best answers
Yeaaa.. This one female I know cannot stand me, but she NEVER says shit to me.
Ususally to other people or behind my back.

The reason? She wants my ex-boyfriend.. & He told her " If Nadia comes back, i wont talk to you anymore "
So she makes up all kinds of dumb shit about me.

It doesnt bother me cause im grown already but if i was a youngsta i'd knock her the fck out :) Lol.

LOL, grown?

Since when do grown people go around posing some retarded ass pictures of themselves seeking attention on the internet.

You = A lame.

La Llorona

Best answers
Yeah....i got a enemy. She annoys the fuck outta me. She a lil hoe....theres many reasons. One of them is she tried to make my boyfriend break up wit me so he could be wit her. That pissed me off so i beat her ass..

sunsagleaming

Legendary Poster
Best answers
enemies:

yes, when i was younger i had a lot of problems with ppl. i was around environments where anything could happen and sometimes it just did. the consequences of those days have been INCREDIBLY FAR REACHING. hard to get jobs, find decent places to live and i could go on and on.

now a days...i have some enemies but for good reasons. i stood up for what was right.

one of my enemies is going to seek revenge one way or the other. i know i did nothing wrong and i have faith that god will protect me.

i've paid my karma in life. now i try to give back to the world and i know that i have nothing to prove to anyone. i'm bettering my life and trust me...that is the best revenge on someone who wishes ill on you.

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad