• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

Does he?? Does he not???

mzcoreas111x

Best answers
I am trying to figure out if my boyfriend really loves me.. He says he does and i mean it sure does seem like it but its just doubtful...he is always with me and says he wants to buy a house for us when i turn 18 and that he is going to wait for me until then. He asked me to marry him and says he wants to have a baby with me but yet i am not sure because he does not trust me or when i tell him i was home all day he doubts me and says i am lying!!! I really care for him and want us to work but i am not sure if he feels the same.

sunsagleaming

Legendary Poster
Best answers
I am trying to figure out if my boyfriend really loves me.. He says he does and i mean it sure does seem like it but its just doubtful...he is always with me and says he wants to buy a house for us when i turn 18 and that he is going to wait for me until then. He asked me to marry him and says he wants to have a baby with me but yet i am not sure because he does not trust me or when i tell him i was home all day he doubts me and says i am lying!!! I really care for him and want us to work but i am not sure if he feels the same.

he is setting you up to be at home and loaded...(pregnant)!!!!

he will have all the control, make all the money, pay all the bills, and do whatever the fk he wants to when he wants to do it.

your job will be to stay at home, maybe have a cousin or one of his FRIENDS WIVES that he trusts to "hang out with" at home...that way they can both check up on you like your in diapers.

please.......dear god.....dont' sign up for this life.

he doesn't love you the way you know is right.

he wants you becuz you fit his machista standards of a good wife and woman.

you can find a traditional man with out all this added bullshit.

get some hobbies....hang out with your friends...if he doesn't support that...which it sure looks like he doesn't.....he needs to gtfo of your life.

you deserve happiness and to be treated like a grown woman, not a servant.

ooohhhhh and men like this can get much worse....he will control you since he believes it's right, and very likely he will hit you to.

smiley_locz18

Experienced Poster
Best answers
your too young.
like i said before,
dnt believe evrytin he says &
enjoy your youth. have fun while you can.

n3na-n-p3lon

Legendary Poster
Best answers
i agree. think bout it. n if u dnt wanna do dat...den talk to him n let him kno how u feelin. dat u do love him n wanna b wit him pero dat he gotta trust on u more. ma vato is lyk dat... n just wen i wus bout to leave him he opened up to me n said i relli do love u despite of how i act n how i am wit yu. sumtimes dey dnt wanna believe even wen dey kno its da truth. n if he got alot of expierence den das why he cant trust...

tuby tuby jr

Best answers
hes probley doing shyt if hes saying u r thts a gud way too find dhyt out cuz ma boy did tht to me shyt he still do n we aint even to gether exacly we still g together sumtims but idk i lopve him n he jux think bout gettin me bacc n me n him gotta baby on tha way n im bout too move in wid him so he probley loves u but hes probley doing sumtin fuccd up n dnt want u too find out

z123

Legendary Poster
Best answers

Im sorry but if u end up getting married at 18, u will regret it later on. Like the ppl before me said, enjoy ure life, ure still young and have much to accomplish.

Mr. T

Banned
Best answers
picture.php

He drew a pic of you while he was locked up that's true love get married.

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad