• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

Dozens in Texas town report seeing UFO

truthBtold

Legendary Poster
Best answers
Yeah, and keep in mind this was in the 1890s. No airplanes even. In the 1960s-1970s there was renewed interest in the Aurora, Texas thing- UFO groups and scientists wanting to dig up the grave. Old people in the town started saying it had always been a hoax- maybe because it was true or maybe because they wanted people to leave them & their cemetery the hell alone. :cool:

My grandfather who is 73 said he always heard it was true. A professor now teaching at UNT in Denton, found a piece of metal with wierd symbols on it- at the farm where the UFO supposedly crashed and had it tested. About 20 percent of the metal content cannot be identified.
I think US military is "behind" many of these UFO sightings

Rose

Legendary Poster
Best answers
I think US military is "behind" many of these UFO sightings

Probably. That's what makes this 1890s "incident" especially interesting. Roswell could very well be a military thing, especially since it was shortly after WW2. Sometimes when I'm at my Granparent's house in the country I see odd lights. Really weird orb things- but I've come to believe it's some sort of natural phenom. like "ball lightning". :):):)

I've also read that a lot of people who think they are being kidnapped by aliens on a regular basis suffer from a sleep disorder. There's a famous alien abduction case that took place in the 1950s I believe- to a couple named Barney and Betty Hill. It's very interesting if you ever want to read about it- and can't be so easily explained away.

4oldndns

Experienced Poster
Best answers
es el pinche diablo y su novia...'bout time that bastard took her out for a spinnnnnnnnnnnnnn..

truthBtold

Legendary Poster
Best answers
Probably. That's what makes this 1890s "incident" especially interesting. Roswell could very well be a military thing, especially since it was shortly after WW2. Sometimes when I'm at my Granparent's house in the country I see odd lights. Really weird orb things- but I've come to believe it's some sort of natural phenom. like "ball lightning". :):):)

I've also read that a lot of people who think they are being kidnapped by aliens on a regular basis suffer from a sleep disorder. There's a famous alien abduction case that took place in the 1950s I believe- to a couple named Barney and Betty Hill. It's very interesting if you ever want to read about it- and can't be so easily explained away.

how do you feel about crop circles?

truthBtold

Legendary Poster
Best answers
From what I've seen about them it seems like they were pretty much hoaxes. What do you think?

yeah, I seen something on TV that college kids were doing them. Pretty interesting how they did it though.

azulita

Experienced Poster
Best answers
I agree I wouldn't be surprised if all of it was some new government stuff

( ^_^ )

Best answers
Sometimes when I'm at my Granparent's house in the country I see odd lights. Really weird orb things- but I've come to believe it's some sort of natural phenom. like ball lightning
Video record or take pics of this and post it here or else you're just making this stuff up ;)

Rose

Legendary Poster
Best answers
Video record or take pics of this and post it here or else you're just making this stuff up ;)

So you want pics of weird things in the sky at my grandprents or pics of where the "spaceman" is supposed to buried? The lights at my grandparents occur about three or four times a year maybe and they're just orbs of light that flash for a second- then go away totally unexpected. My grandfather thinks they are some kind of phospherus gas lights or "ball lightning". I was just trying to say that kind of stuff could be being mistaken for UFOs. I don't think they are. The Aurora Texas "spaceman" story can be found on the web. I don't know if it's true or not. I've been to the supposed grave and it does look the way I described and a weird scent is there. Anyone who has been there could tell you that. So what am I making up?

( ^_^ )

Best answers
whatevers clever, post them here. I don't care if they're just mere orbs of light produced by gases in the air or if they're actual UFOs

Rose

Legendary Poster
Best answers
whatevers clever, post them here. I don't care if they're just mere orbs of light produced by gases in the air or if they're actual UFOs

Well I can post an orb of light one- not real clear- but one. I tried to post some attachments yesterday but it wouldn't let me. I don't know how to do photobucket for this. How do you? I'll try the attachment thing again.

( ^_^ )

Best answers
^ you have to upload them to a free image hosting site like www.imageshack.us and you copy the code they give you in the section that says Forums. Then you paste it and post it in this forum

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad