• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

Eddie Murphy Predicts the Future

SoyCatracho

Experienced Poster
Best answers
Eddie Murphy knew way back in 1988 that the Giants would beat the Packers!

[ame]http://youtube.com/watch?v=IP-f7XbCtRY[/ame]

MzBrownEyes

Legendary Poster
Best answers
lol of course i did... thats funny and crazy...
i watched the beginning of that game but i was pist (ask Jose lol poor guy) so i started drinking to ease the pain...

mendez1

Best answers
He might have predicted the game, but dude is a hoto. Remember when he got caught with the transvestite in 96. And his new wife just left him after 2 weeks. Why is that. Maybe its because he craves Verga more than her.

SoyCatracho

Experienced Poster
Best answers
Was it 1996? For some reason it seems longer than that. Anyway, remember that transvestite ended up dead shortly after the story broke? I forget if he/she was murdered, if he/she OD'd or what. Investigation time...

mendez1

Best answers
Was it 1996? For some reason it seems longer than that. Anyway, remember that transvestite ended up dead shortly after the story broke? I forget if he/she was murdered, if he/she OD'd or what. Investigation time...
Yeah she was murdered. I remember me and my homies were talking about that, when it happened. Your could be right about it being longer. I just know I lost all my respect for him after that. Remamber how he talked shit in Raw ans Delerious about faggots then gets caught with one. I don't know about any other man, but I ain't kicking it with or going to know area where transvestites or faggots are at. I've got no interest. So to me if you are cruising a known gay area you have to be gay. 'll admit I'm dirty in that I like sluts, hookers and taquila, but i can't do the drag, and I'm sure all straight guys are the same. Meaning when dudes get caught with a transvestite and their like I didn't know. Bro if you meet a chick and she says she likes it in the ass, unless she is from an Arab country a red light should go off in your head.

SoyCatracho

Experienced Poster
Best answers
^^^OK. You remember the story, too. Funny thing, that was not the first time he was caught up in that type of situation. That was the first time a police report was filed but he had been caught with tranvestites before.

When you look at his mannerisms over his career, it's pretty evident he was not totally straight. Hindsight is always 20/20 though, right?

mendez1

Best answers
^^^OK. You remember the story, too. Funny thing, that was not the first time he was caught up in that type of situation. That was the first time a police report was filed but he had been caught with tranvestites before.

When you look at his mannerisms over his career, it's pretty evident he was not totally straight. Hindsight is always 20/20 though, right?
True. Ever since then when I see his old stuff I noticed the hoto in him.

21gs

Best answers
lol yeah i left that messege on my cousins phone he's a packers of green bay fan

SoyCatracho

Experienced Poster
Best answers
True. Ever since then when I see his old stuff I noticed the hoto in him.

He was funny back in the day, though. Coming to America was his last hurrah for me. I've seen that movie a hundred times and still LMAO. I just could not get into him after that. Well, Shrek was funny as hell, too. But I just can't get into the Dr. Doolittle, Daddy Daycare, Norbin(?), or whatever.

lol yeah i left that messege on my cousins phone he's a packers of green bay fan

LOL.

mendez1

Best answers
He was funny back in the day, though. Coming to America was his last hurrah for me. I've seen that movie a hundred times and still LMAO. I just could not get into him after that. Well, Shrek was funny as hell, too. But I just can't get into the Dr. Doolittle, Daddy Daycare, Norbin(?), or whatever.

LOL.
I agree. After that I avoided his stuff like the plgue. Shrek was funny, and we didn't have to see the hoto' face.

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad