• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

Elmo Donde Estas?

Foxy_Lady

Best answers
[wavey]Hey Elmo......... Wuz up Chico?
Donde estas??????? I juz got tu mensaje Hoy en la morning!!!
[crazy] no creas que estoy loca!!!!

Last edited:

tickle me elmo

Legendary Poster
Best answers
Orale jessica yo me llamo 3milio......so your going to the army thats coo wish I could go....how is that....do you like Elmo....the doll

Foxy_Lady

Best answers
:]Yeah I'm going to the Army. Thanx
How is que? :confused: the fact of me going???? :confused: :confused:
Yo naci en Florida...... ;)In fack I do like the little Elmo Doll. I think he's cute![kiss]

Last edited:

Foxy_Lady

Best answers
??????what.....well your lucky I guess
Nooooooooo I am soooooo sorry! :eek: :eek:uno de mis amigos esta aqui y me esta haciendo enojar........ He wrote that!!!!!!!!!! Not Me!!!!!!!!!!!!![lmao][lmao] I'm Soooo sorry!!!!!!!!!!! Read the one above yours

Foxy_Lady

Best answers
Yeah, Me graduo Thursday :]so I wont be on here for a while :( pero me voy a comprarme una lap top para llevarmela so I can keep in touch.:) That's sad aint' it?????? I'm gonna miss being in school for some odd reason!!!!! [crazy][crazy] I'm crazy like that i guess!!!!!!!!!!

Foxy_Lady

Best answers
You're gone already :confused: Papito????????? j/p homeboy. Wuz Up man, Where did you go?????????????

tickle me elmo

Legendary Poster
Best answers
No se quien chingados eres pero.................se me para.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................3l corazon......................lol..................no en serio se me paro en clase

Foxy_Lady

Best answers
No se quien chingados eres pero.................se me para.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................3l corazon......................lol..................no en serio se me paro en clase

What the hell..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:confused:
Que te paso???????:confused: And why did you say that??????????[crazy]

Foxy_Lady

Best answers
I would send you a picture pero My brother's wife borrowed my camera y nunca me la regreso......So i don't know how you'll get to see me!!!!!!

Foxy_Lady

Best answers
I started describing my self when i got tu mensaje so i guess ill start over!!!!!!!!!!

I have long dark brownish-blachish hair. my skin color is not too dark pero not to white. Es como un color caramelo or something....... ummmmmmm mis ojos son kind of dark brown pero abeses aparentan red con los rayos del sol.........theres more pero let me think of what i had b4........ Man i'll juz get back to you on that.... OH, I am around 5' 3" 5'4" Maybe and i can have a bad personality si me lo propongo o si me hacen enojar real bad..... Maybe i shouldn't of told you that pero oh well...........

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad