• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

Even though we beef on here sometimes, we should all have love for each other

mendez1

Best answers
You know I beef with Sorto a lot. But when it comes down to it at the end of the day he is my brown brother. That is why this forum is good. Because we can air out what we got, but at the end of the day we are all still one big Latino family.:]

Dark Mexican

Legendary Poster
Best answers
i agree, its hard 4 me to even put myself in the same ethnic group as sordo but it is what it is

truthBtold

Legendary Poster
Best answers
You know I beef with Sorto a lot. But when it comes down to it at the end of the day he is my brown brother. That is why this forum is good. Because we can air out what we got, but at the end of the day we are all still one big Latino family.:]

says the sh!t talking racist... lol go hug it out with Jesse Jackson.

Dark Mexican

Legendary Poster
Best answers
hold on didnt you just call him a spic a while ago, what did you forget about that, dont make me laugh.

mendez1

Best answers
hold on didnt you just call him a spic a while ago, what did you forget about that, dont make me laugh.
Even though Me you and Sordo beef, I hope we can have that truce for a day. One day of positive Latino Vibes between us. Then after that we can smash on crackers. And if I'm racist I learned it from the Gavocho's.

Isabella999

Best answers
Even though Me you and Sordo beef, I hope we can have that truce for a day. One day of positive Latino Vibes between us. Then after that we can smash on crackers. And if I'm racist I learned it from the Gavocho's.

You said you were often thought to be "white" by US people. If you look "white" why aren't you white? Is it an ethnic or nationality thing or a skin color? In Mexico lighter Mexicans are often racist toward darker ones and vice versa.

Dark Mexican

Legendary Poster
Best answers
its an ethnic thing, i mean i have cousins that are super light they can pass 4 white, but they dont identify as white, its up to the person i guess. if a white person was born in india does that make them asian? or do they identify with by the tone of their skin

mendez1

Best answers
You said you were often thought to be "white" by US people. If you look "white" why aren't you white? Is it an ethnic or nationality thing or a skin color? In Mexico lighter Mexicans are often racist toward darker ones and vice versa.
Its an ethnic thing. My grandmother is dark, and that is who I am from. To me trying to pass as white is like spitting in my ancestors face.

Isabella999

Best answers
its an ethnic thing, i mean i have cousins that are super light they can pass 4 white, but they dont identify as white, its up to the person i guess. if a white person was born in india does that make them asian? or do they identify with by the tone of their skin

Sounds dumb.

A man from Mexico said that his Grandmother was pretty much still all Spanish and his Grandfather was Mestizo, but much more toward Indigenous blood and the Grandmother's family wouldn't speak to her ever again for marrying a "dark" person and wouldn't have anything to do with any of the family- that whole side of the family ignored the other side.

Now light skinned Mexicans come here and identify with Mexicans of whatever skin tone but hate long time US "whites" even though their skin color is similar. Things just get dumber and dumber...

Dark Mexican

Legendary Poster
Best answers
light mexicans or meztiso get no love from me, the racist ones that is, lucky for me i nvr experienced racism untill i left mexico

mendez1

Best answers
Sounds dumb.

A man from Mexico said that his Grandmother was pretty much still all Spanish and his Grandfather was Mestizo, but much more toward Indigenous blood and the Grandmother's family wouldn't speak to her ever again for marrying a "dark" person and wouldn't have anything to do with any of the family- that whole side of the family ignored the other side.

Now light skinned Mexicans come here and identify with Mexicans of whatever skin tone but hate long time US "whites" even though their skin color is similar. Things just get dumber and dumber...
My family didn't love whites in Mexico, and we don't here. Never have and never will. We just tolerate the peckerwoods.

Isabella999

Best answers
My family didn't love whites in Mexico, and we don't here. Never have and never will. We just tolerate the peckerwoods.

You said you were light and had lighter colored eyes. That means you have a lot of European blood. So you make no sense, but go on with the hating, irrational though it is. It's really on your mind a lot because you talk about it over and over.

mendez1

Best answers
You said you were light and had lighter colored eyes. That means you have a lot of European blood. So you make no sense, but go on with the hating, irrational though it is. It's really on your mind a lot because you talk about it over and over.
Whatever. You may be right, but that doesn't hide the fact of what they did, do and how they live. I'm sorry, just becaused I was cursed with blue eyes doesn't mean I have to love it. You sound like one of those brainwashed white people who think because they have some white in them there better than evreyone else. Well face the truth even though I look like I Cracker they don't except me or my family anymore. So thats why I don't care for them because they are manipulative and evil.

mendez1

Best answers
Last thing before I go, I never have and never will date no light or white girl, My girls have to be dark and Indian looking or black.

Isabella999

Best answers
Whatever. You may be right, but that doesn't hide the fact of what they did, do and how they live. I'm sorry, just becaused I was cursed with blue eyes doesn't mean I have to love it. You sound like one of those brainwashed white people who think because they have some white in them there better than evreyone else. Well face the truth even though I look like I Cracker they don't except me or my family anymore. So thats why I don't care for them because they are manipulative and evil.

I have dark hair, tannish skin and brown eyes. I have not had your experiences and cannot understand the manipulative and evil part, though it can be a part of human nature in general. I had a Black female friend not that long ago who was my friend for several years. I thought we were quite close. She gave me a baby shower before my daughter was born. We worked at the same place that had about 20 white employees, four black employees and two Mexican American employees. Three of the Blacks were gradually moved up to supervisor positions, but it was fair because they had the education required and/ or seniority. They were nice people and the whites liked and respected them and I never heard any whites say that they resented having them for bosses. My friend was one of the bosses. She began dating a very racist Civil Rights Black attorney and began to change. At first she said his extreme racist views bothered her. In about a year's time she stopped hanging around all whites- including friends of several years. No one including me understood what her problem was. She pretty much just stopped talking to all whites. We finally concluded that it was because her boyfriend had somehow brainwashed her into being racist which was odd because she was close to 30 years old. It's all dumb to me, except for people who have been beaten or horribly abused from childhood by another race- then it would leave an understandable imprint.

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad