• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

Even though we beef on here sometimes, we should all have love for each other

truthBtold

Legendary Poster
Best answers
this guy is a clown. he's is a chicano "trapped" in a cracka's skin and thinks if he sucks brown c ock he will fit in wit da homies.

this cat is mixed up

truthBtold

Legendary Poster
Best answers
this guy is a clown. he's is a chicano "trapped" in a cracka's skin and thinks if he sucks brown c ock he will fit in wit da homies.

this cat is mixed up

he thinks cause he stuck it in a bag of charcoal that he can cut a rug on soul train
[Loco]

Dark Angel

Super Moderator
Best answers
You said you were often thought to be "white" by US people. If you look "white" why aren't you white? Is it an ethnic or nationality thing or a skin color? In Mexico lighter Mexicans are often racist toward darker ones and vice versa.
I agree with your statement 100% Izzy. We also have to address that is ridiculous to state that another "race" taught you to hate, while it is true that social experiences can def. affect our views on a specific group of people racism is a "learned" behavior.

Isabella999

Best answers
I agree with your statement 100% Izzy. We also have to address that is ridiculous to state that another "race" taught you to hate, while it is true that social experiences can def. affect our views on a specific group of people racism is a "learned" behavior.

Good to see you Dark Angel. :) I hope all is great in your life.

4oldndns

Experienced Poster
Best answers

this cat is mixed up
theys lookin' for people that fit your profile at the local immigration dept.
[Loco]if you hurry they might consider u...personally i think you're a winner!

4oldndns

Experienced Poster
Best answers
that's what my teacher was talking about in first grade...that pinchi cabrona.[no]

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad