• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

Fave

( ^_^ )

Best answers
^ Wuts yours? Mine is "The Gambler" by Kenny Rogers and my favorite country song from Mexico is "Dos Mujeres, Un Camino" by Bronco :cool:

BlancaNieves

Best answers
My favorite would have to be Amazed by Lonestar...My hubby played it when he proposed, it was sweet.

Clown*Dolly

Best answers
Fave. Country song; I'd have to go back to the late nineties, "I Feel Like A Woman" I forgot who sings it lol

( ^_^ )

Best answers
^ Is it by Shania TWain?
My favorite would have to be Amazed by Lonestar...My hubby played it when he proposed, it was sweet.

I'm not sure if i heard that before. I ususally know music by ear instead of by name lol You should find that song on youtube and post it hear if you would like to share it with others who might have or have not heard it before. So how long have you had that problem of being married? :)

Last edited:

BlancaNieves

Best answers
^ Is it by Shania TWain?

I'm not sure if i heard that before. I ususally know music by ear instead of by name lol You should find that song on youtube and post it hear if you would like to share it with others who might have or have not heard it before. So how long have you had that problem of being married? :)

lol...Ive been married 2 weeks now...not long at all...

heres a link to the video for Amazed:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJyJwbAa1i8

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad