• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

Female Player

bLAzE

Experienced Poster
Best answers
i love playettes, theyre really smart and sexy. i never hooked up with one, but just had some as friends.

Nadia

Best answers
I heard a quote the other day pertaining to this..
" Date like a guy & you won't get played like a bitch "
Which is true. I don't think there is anything wrong with being a " female player " as long as you know how to " play " the game right..

Meaning fuck with their heads, not with their dicks, and you should be okaaaay :)

sunsagleaming

Legendary Poster
Best answers
How do all da ladies n hur feel about a female being a player? Iz it a bad thing or iz it a good thing?

there aren't many ppl out there guys or girls that know how to play the field responsibly.

as in...being up front about the person being a booty call....and respecting other ppls money.

z123

Legendary Poster
Best answers
Wanna be playerz = Hoes

Them chiks gotta respect themselfs, not be seeing as a piece of a**.

bLAzE

Experienced Poster
Best answers
I heard a quote the other day pertaining to this..
" Date like a guy & you won't get played like a bitch "
Which is true. I don't think there is anything wrong with being a " female player " as long as you know how to " play " the game right..

Meaning fuck with their heads, not with their dicks, and you should be okaaaay :)

lol nice quote, but what type of guy is it referring to... the "one woman type of guy"?? lol
like i said earlier i love playettes, cuz they KNOW THE GAME. they dont have the emotional hang ups that most girls have. and theyre DTF (down to fuck) theyre smart and utilize their assets effectively.

Wanna be playerz = Hoes

Them chiks gotta respect themselfs, not be seeing as a piece of a**.
theres a HUGE difference between a hoe and a playette, in fact theyre opposites. playettes know the game, and extract what they want from it.

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad