• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

Floyd Mayweather jr v.s Oscar De La Hoya

Mr. T

Banned
Best answers
even though Mayweather talks a lot of trash, he backs it up. I give Oscar a snowballs chance in hell.

Best answers
if oscar catches mayweather with that left hook he landed to vargas...then mayweather will have no chance in winning.

Best answers
oscar may be out of his prime but he can still woop some ass.

the only boxer that was close to beat mayweather was ZAB JUDAH.

but mayweather wont fight him. haha

chicano

Legendary Poster
Best answers
Looks like an interesting fight. Mayweather talks a lot of shit, I go for oscar de la hoya.

Best answers
Im Always Down For De La Hoya..i Can't Wait To See This Fight
may 9th
tounge.gif

bugsy915

Best answers
man, i'm all for de la hoya. i think oscar is going to take this one. he is going to surprise the world. i think this will be his last fight,and he is not going out like a chump.

man, i'm even going as far as saying de la hoya will win by knockout in the 8th.

la_1_n_only

Linda Mujer
Best answers
i hope Mayweather can walk the walk as good ass he talk the talk, i personaly go for Oascar, but aver que onda, oscar look positive about the fight.

Best answers
I think Mayweather is gana win da fight. Golden Boy is wats up pero ya he's done he out of his prime already. Also he look hell tired como ya no tine la fuerza or somthing. He might win pero nomas by unanimous decision. Y si no Mayweather mite win by decsion or KO

Best answers
I think Mayweather is gana win da fight. Golden Boy is wats up pero ya he's done he out of his prime already. Also he look hell tired como ya no tine la fuerza or somthing. He might win pero nomas by unanimous decision. Y si no Mayweather mite win by decsion or KO
yeh, i agree with you, dlh can't win this fight, but if he lands a left hook to mayweather's chin or if dlh hits mayweather in the body, then that's a difference story. but i think dlh will loose. this is my original prediction. mayweather by UD

Lil Poet

Best answers
May weather is the more prepared fighter, but thiz iz Oscarz last chance...
I gots to go for the Mexicano.

OMexicanG

Best answers
Mayweather has nothing. All he does is RUN around the ring.. Look at his last fight. BORING and the boo's he got made him cry (pussy)
He want's to call himself the P4P King but in reality.. he hasn't fought anybody good. That goes to Manny Pacquiao. By the way... Castillo fucked him up (Mayweather) already, so I don't know how he is undefeated.

Anyways.... Oscar? YOU BETTER FUCKING WIN. You already fucked up once by giving the fight to Hopkins. Don't make our gente look bad.

If Oscar is being real... he will take it in decision.

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad