• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

(For guys)Hey what would u do?

Lil_GB

Best answers
Hey was up i have a huge problem this fine vato finally asked me out but i never expected it from him cuz we started to talk as friends only and we became so close so it was a shocker when he asked me out!!:eek: Well to get to the point i dont know if i should tell him that i used to hella like his homie(But i dont like him no more ok)but the other problem is that i scammed with another homie of his!!:( So should i tell him that i scammed with his homie and i used to hella like another homie of his?Oh and would it make me look wrong if i still went out with this vato?:confused: O another thing u shouid know is that all of this about his homies happened before he even asked me out!!

chicano

Legendary Poster
Best answers
Nah, all this doesn't matter..because it all happened in the past, even before he asked you out. So there is no need to even let him know what happened. But if it's really bothering you that much, if you want you can tell him what happened.

Best answers
well Ive been in the same position and is better 2 let him know even if it happen in the past. it would be better 2 hear it from you now than haveing his homies tell him later. and if he love yoou he will understand.
felen213@yahoo.com

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad