• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

FYI....just think it's interesting

slither

Experienced Poster
Best answers
all here know that i am against illegals being here and taking advantage of us and our systems......but we are still a nation of immigrants and that how we became the great nation that we are........so with great pleasure i am glad to announce that the first person to fly above the STATUE OF LIBERTY in 1913 was JUAN PABLO ALDASORO and those who followed him in his class were know as the BIRDS OF AVIATION.......how ironic is that.:cool:

( ^_^ )

Best answers
It's very narrow minded and arrogant for U.S. citizens to say we are being taken advantage by indigenous undocumented migrants while ignoring the fact that our foreign policy takes far more advantage of other countries than the citizens of those countries, their resources and labor

HERO

Legendary Poster
Best answers
It's very narrow minded and arrogant for U.S. citizens to say we are being taken advantage by indigenous undocumented migrants while ignoring the fact that our foreign policy takes far more advantage of other countries than the citizens of those countries, their resources and labor

I don't think its long until we see our foreign policy being used in Mexico or even in Latin country's .

HERO

Legendary Poster
Best answers
all here know that i am against illegals being here and taking advantage of us and our systems......but we are still a nation of immigrants and that how we became the great nation that we are........so with great pleasure i am glad to announce that the first person to fly above the STATUE OF LIBERTY in 1913 was JUAN PABLO ALDASORO and those who followed him in his class were know as the BIRDS OF AVIATION.......how ironic is that.:cool:

Thats very interesting,and honestly didn't know that . All though we are a nation of immigrants,we can not keep accepting immigrants like a squirrel storing nuts for winter .

slither

Experienced Poster
Best answers
Thats very interesting,and honestly didn't know that . All though we are a nation of immigrants,we can not keep accepting immigrants like a squirrel storing nuts for winter .
true that.....but we must accept the fact that it is THE LEGAL immigrant that has this nation grow......unless you are a desendent of the native americans ALL are immigrants.......:cool:

HERO

Legendary Poster
Best answers
true that.....but we must accept the fact that it is THE LEGAL immigrant that has this nation grow......unless you are a desendent of the native americans ALL are immigrants.......:cool:

I have no complaints about how the USA or the world was created with immigrants . But the ones who did it illegally are the ones that are just wrong .

Let me put it another way . One of these days me and you will retire (using SS ). We have worked our butts off for years,lived off what the government left for us to Be able to live a comfortable life . Then an illegal comes in to the country pops out a baby,gets citizenship for her and who ever else she pleases to bring in . Now many of those people ( who are old and ready for retirement) now will get it for doing nothing .

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad