• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

Gangs in the military

chicano

Legendary Poster
Best answers
At least idiotic gangsters are up against suicidal bombers instead of innocent people.

MrCort3s

Legendary Poster
Best answers
At least idiotic gangsters are up against suicidal bombers instead of innocent people.

TRUE.

FLIP SIDE

THEY COME BACK WITH MILITARY TRAINING,
I.E. TACTICAL STRATEGIES// RIFLE AND HANDGUN TRAINING// AND HAND TO HAND COMBAT.

AND MOST IMPORTANT OF ALL
REAL COMBAT EXPERIENCE.

GOVERNMENT:
"NOT A BAD DEAL, GIVE US 3 OR 4 YRS AND WELL TEACH YOU HOW TO BE AN EFFICENT KILLING MACHINE."

Best answers
Can you imagine all these gangs getting sent to Middle eastern and fight all these al-quedia terriost gangs. That would some crazy shit but interesting!

chula_420

Best answers
TRUE.

FLIP SIDE

THEY COME BACK WITH MILITARY TRAINING,
I.E. TACTICAL STRATEGIES// RIFLE AND HANDGUN TRAINING// AND HAND TO HAND COMBAT.

AND MOST IMPORTANT OF ALL
REAL COMBAT EXPERIENCE.

GOVERNMENT:
"NOT A BAD DEAL, GIVE US 3 OR 4 YRS AND WELL TEACH YOU HOW TO BE AN EFFICENT KILLING MACHINE."

i like this outlook! and u knw its fukin true too, we allrdy some killa's more xperiance wouldn't hurt. thn we'd be bad mutha fukrs.

oh, gangs arent all that dum. why would u even think tht. u have to be skilled to do half the shit thy do and not get bustd. i got real love for my boys and my hood. i dont bang any more . but would be more thn willing [violent] to go bak.:cool:

JAGUAR PAW

Legendary Poster
Best answers
:confused:
i like this outlook! and u knw its fukin true too, we allrdy some killa's more xperiance wouldn't hurt. thn we'd be bad mutha fukrs.

oh, gangs arent all that dum. why would u even think tht. u have to be skilled to do half the shit thy do and not get bustd. i got real love for my boys and my hood. i dont bang any more . but would be more thn willing [violent] to go bak.:cool:
Keeping it gangsta

Last edited:
Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad