• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

Global Warming

Best answers
SO wat do ya'll think tat the government has bearly jus told ppl tat global warming is for real. Cuz fo the past couple of years they were denyin it. Rsults of golbal warming: 10ft of smow in New York, Ice caps in north and south pole are melting, Southern Califas is gettin snow, Texas had a major ice strom, Pollution is gettin worse. Wats next?:confused:

Mr. T

Banned
Best answers
I don't worry too much about things I have no control over. The earth is how many millions years old, weather trends over 25 years is not even a blink of an eye in time.

dr0ne

Best answers
I worry, in the sense that it's partially something that could ATLEAST be conceived as something I could HELP change (In certain ways). But, I wont.. So, I can't really complain.. I'll be gone then.

dr0ne

Best answers
Because part of the reason global warming happens is due to numerous forms of polution.. Like, for example, polution from gas (diesel) that makes the government billions of dollars annually.. And the semi-trucks that move al the products that the government gets a tax from.

Leto

Best answers
half of homes in China use a coal stove for heating......... and they are building more and more coal power plants to keep up with their growing economy.
China and India both have a booming economic growth and they use home air conditioners with freon gas....... which pumps C02 into the atmosphere.
The U.S. made that illegal in 1992.
Even if the U.S. followed the Kyoto accords , China and India would be exempt... so at the rate their economys are growing I don't think shutting ourselves down will make much difference.As it is , we are making our vehicles more efficient and were working on making powerplants cleaner..... don't know what more we can do other than shut everything off or go Nuclear Power. Al Gore and Clinton by the way opposed the building of nuclear plants , which would produce "0 "emmisions. So it's kind of funny now Gore is complaining about the air pollution .

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad