• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

Going to add new mods

JagPaw99

Legendary Poster
Best answers
I blend in with the current clientele .
and I would've never thought different.I mean how long have you been here and you still don't get it.
Were always looking for Democrats to make fun of .
Dems and Reps to me are one in the same.

and you're no mod there you despicable piece of shit,that's why you're scared to give up a username.

bLAzE

Experienced Poster
Best answers
From http://www.politicalforum.com/ >>>>

Is the US Constitution carved in stone?
This is the point that I have always been in conflict with men like Shiva_TD.

Is the constitution a living constitution that evolves, or carved in stone?

My feelings are that since society changes, the constituion has to be updated like Windows 7.

If the Constituion was carved in stone, then we have to re-introduce slavery again. Have fun supporting the "carved in stone" position.

>>>>>>>>>>>>> US constitution aka toilet paper

[SIZE=-1][/SIZE][SIZE=-1]But, indeed, NO PRIVATE PERSON HAS A RIGHT TO COMPLAIN, BY SUIT IN COURT, ON THE GROUND OF A BREACH OF THE CONSTITUTION. The Constitution, it is true, is a COMPACT, BUT HE [the private man people, that's you.] IS NOT A PARTY TO IT. The States are the parties to it. And they may complain. If they do, they are entitled to REDRESS.[/SIZE]

HERO

Legendary Poster
Best answers
and I would've never thought different.I mean how long have you been here and you still don't get it. Maybe you could explain what I'm not getting .

Dems and Reps to me are one in the same. No shit !

and you're no mod there you despicable piece of shit,that's why you're scared to give up a username.
Me giving up my user name,is like you giving me your SS number .

But I will do one thing,just for you . You become a member over where I mod,and use your bop user name and I will respond to your post .

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad