• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

H0W MANY PPl STAy iN S0UtH CENTRAL L.A.

OLDIES

Best answers
i iused to live in south central many moons ago...by were the six pack is..

SoyCatracho

Experienced Poster
Best answers
I used to live on 6th Ave between Washington and Venice Blvds and near the corners of Jefferson and Western when I was a kid. I don't miss it one bit.

OLDIES

Best answers
I used to live on 6th Ave between Washington and Venice Blvds and near the corners of Jefferson and Western when I was a kid. I don't miss it one bit.

thats more downtownish...

puzzle...six pack(ecc) is on main on the 60 st's...i heard they got pushed out by florence...but i dont really know

Puzzle

Best answers
thats more downtownish...

puzzle...six pack(ecc) is on main on the 60 st's...i heard they got pushed out by florence...but i dont really know

orale i get you know, going towards slauson.....yup f13 and the ecc were going at it last time i heard o_O

MzBrownEyes

Legendary Poster
Best answers
damn there isnt very many ppl from los on here... what about anyone from the IE thats near me....

OLDIES

Best answers
you got insomnia?....serio?
i dont think i got insomnia...my sleeping patterns are fucked up though.

MzBrownEyes

Legendary Poster
Best answers
lol i sleep...
its just hard to fall asleep and stay asleep... 4hrs of rest is good enough for me...

OLDIES

Best answers
you worried all the time or something?...my tia was like that...cuz my primos were out fucking around at all hours of the night...she'd always tell me her problems...i'd just nod.
you heard that song linda mujer by lil rob..that foo samples mujer mia?i dont really like that foos work..but its alright...

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad