• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

helolo

HomeyG

Legendary Poster
Best answers
i think i saw my gf kiss someone mouth to mouth, and my bro sais shes hooking up with him too, help me out

3sa_Angel

Legendary Poster
Best answers
damn boi it seems like you gots a case of a cheating lieyin bitch of a girl freind............damn dump her but not before askin her if she be doin dat and if she looks like she lieyin den say saves que i been thinkin for a while que tu y yo nell ya no...............and den late...alratos.......but dats just me i would be thinkin in myself not her cuz fuk im not gonna stay with someone who's gonna hurt me or put me in ridicule infront of everyone fuk dat...............es my reputation against hers she can fuk up hers but dont let her drag you with her.............but dats just sayin it if i was you.............

erikabeat15

Best answers
wait r u sure u saw ur gf kiss someone else...u need to be sure if ur gonna tell her...and que descarado de ur bro who tells u like nothing that shes hooking up with her...do u n ur bro get along?

HomeyG

Legendary Poster
Best answers
me and my bro usually fight but we is cool, well shes on the bus stop before mine, so i usually see her walking home but to day i saw her and it looked like she was kissing some new guy

erikabeat15

Best answers
me and my bro usually fight but we is cool, well shes on the bus stop before mine, so i usually see her walking home but to day i saw her and it looked like she was kissing some new guy
wat a lil ***...but did it looked like her...cause it will be messed up if u just go up to her of why shes cheating on u...

3sa_Angel

Legendary Poster
Best answers
it looked so you arnt sure yeap morrito ask her str8 up and your brother might b sayin dat to get you ticked off............:rolleyes: es what i do to my lil brother i tell him his girl is a slut and dat she be fukin some other foo well when he had a girl........lol.........den it turns out she really was a hoe........lol.........go figure.......lol.........:D :p :rolleyes: :D

3sa_Angel

Legendary Poster
Best answers
^^^ esta morrita never waites for da respuesta why do you do dat just log in to say somethin and log out....................es funny tome............LOL>.................

La_Shorty

Best answers
its really hard to forget about someone u love...if he does?and u just don't want to break up with them cause it just hurts...

Yeah I agree its hard to forget about someone you love.Ive been cheated on by the love of my life.If I seen my vato kissing another ruka,its over.Right there and then.I wouldn't wait.And I'd beat that hoes ass.

But hey thats just me :eek:

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad