• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

help me im a manaholic

Best answers
help i cant stop im addicted to guys i cant stop im not a slut but im crazy over the guys.

Last edited:

Mr. T

Banned
Best answers
help i cant stop im addicted to guys i cant stop im not a slut but im crazy over the guys.

Dr_Phil_McGraw.jpg

"You better settle down missy!"

ismael

Best answers
ya cant do that your p-r-e-g-n-a-n-t?remember stick with one man chang it to im an alchoholic instead

Best answers
ya cant do that your p-r-e-g-n-a-n-t?remember stick with one man chang it to im an alchoholic instead
is just shut tha fuk up. your gay. i dont drink......................................................much but ima stop know what i need dr.phil?well cant say anything cuz i started lauphing when i read that.so yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lol

angelita_bonita

Legendary Poster
Best answers
man i used to be like u i was like 2 or 3 boifriends a week
but it was not coz im a slut juss coz i could i guess and no dnt no one be thinkin i did stuuf with them they werent that lucky anyways u'll settle soon how old r u anyways coz i was like that when i was 13,14 man

Best answers
man i used to be like u i was like 2 or 3 boifriends a week
but it was not coz im a slut juss coz i could i guess and no dnt no one be thinkin i did stuuf with them they werent that lucky anyways u'll settle soon how old r u anyways coz i was like that when i was 13,14 man

yep others wernt lucky enoph but one was and im still with him so its all good ya im 14 but ima stick with my guy.im not a manohilic any more. im faithful to my guy.

Best answers
no truthbtold i failed them.but they dont know so yea..........hey im almost 15 and besides my mom he when she was 13 . yep i settled down 4 1 too.

fckreligion

Best answers
you're fucking 14 Y.o
dont have sex

the end

17- thats when you should start
not in fucking middle school

jesus fucking christ

xchicax21x

Best answers
well, addie you r beautiful...
and i hope you stop having sex until you find the man you love. you are too young to be doing stupid shit like that.
and i'm glad you have settled down.
best wishes!

Snowhite

Best answers
Loving men...is NOT wrong...having sex at 14...THATs wrong...girl, you need to wait until you're sure youve found sumone to value you and respect you...You're beautiful, and guys will say anything to get in your pants...cuidate y sobre todo...valorate

Lil Poet

Best answers
Simon.... lil snowwhite gave good advice mija, 14 aunque you might be very mature, its too young. Hope it workz out homita.

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad